Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The license was renewed

ntaos21ntaos21 Member UncommonPosts: 9

As the title says.

Sapience 

I just wanted to drop in and address the concerns surrounding the license, again. We have said as far back as July of 2013, we plan to support LOTRO for many years to come. I really want to be as clear as possible on this subject to avoid any further confusion or misunderstanding. The license was renewed.

For more info === https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?&postid=7071708#post7071708

Comments

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

So why a stealth announcement as a reply on the forums and not as a press release?

Also he's previously made incorrect statements. That incident when he claimed you no longer needed travel rations in the live game (this was before Helm's Deep, when the change actually took place), then when people pointed out his mistake, he banned them?

I'm not saying that is the case here, but an official corporate confirmation would be the best proof, not just what some guy on the forums says, even if he is a Turbine employee. Because in my book, he has less than zero credibility. He's just the sort of person to make something up.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• zyklonianzyklonian Member UncommonPosts: 51
    they also annouced NO raid content or new dungeons in 2014.  they will be updating an old zone though which means they are not getting any revenue from endgame players and will double down on store addicted lowbies and altoholics.  this game is just going to go into maintence mode and be a slow but steady cash flow for warner brothers.