Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So what's the deal with this game?

Blazer6992Blazer6992 Member UncommonPosts: 642

I just found out that this game has my favorite class, the "BeastMaster".  I'm assuming it's like the "Creature Handler" in SWG. I've never even heard of this game till about a month ago, and I can't find much else about it. There isn't a whole lot of threads on this forum either. So is it worth playing? Or are there better games out there that has a creature handler type class?

Comments

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    if its anything like beastmaster from the original everquest, it might be a pet using class thats some kind of monk hybrid.. but whatever, it should be a pet user class, think thats pretty much a givenimage
  • zonjimasenzonjimasen Member UncommonPosts: 32

Nope, it's a shapeshifter class ala druid from Diablo 2. Normally played as tank, off-tank or melee dps.

http://www.ro2skillsim.com/class/bst.html

uses bottom skill tree, the top is ranger skill tree, but is unusable since ranger is just the pre-requisite class for beastmaster.

My advice? stay away from this game, its a boring game, and undeserving the name as the Ragnarok sequel.

• Blazer6992Blazer6992 Member UncommonPosts: 642

Well that's a bummer, I'm still missing my Creature Handler from SWG and can't find anything close to it.

So the whole game is pretty bad too?

• Blazer6992Blazer6992 Member UncommonPosts: 642

From the amount of responses I've received, this game must really suck.