Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My opinion

2»

Comments

• knightknifeknightknife Member Posts: 384

What! your calling me a Runescape noob because I made fun of it? Your calling people noobs so actually you are the Runescape noob since "noob" is the MEGA OVERUSDED insult in RS. I havnt played in 2 years but you act like your still living in it.

• AlmightyBobAlmightyBob Member Posts: 19

I think his problem is that Guild Wars is actually meant to be fun.  His complaint that the lvl cap is lvl 20 seems to say that he's one of those people who really enjoys grinding for hours on end just to reach the next level.  Perhaps he feels that by investing months or years of his life in a game he can become Uber1337 and pwn all the noobs in open pvp (it doesn't take skill to gank someone 20 lvls lower than you). 

Personally I was amazed with Guild Wars, it has not only graphics but also some seriously tight gameplay.  I would suggest the original poster join a guild and try some real PvP (not just comp arenas), but I know no one would let him in my guild. 

• Kurak1989Kurak1989 Member Posts: 1

i want play with guildwars.. what you think abot this game?? sorry for my english.. im polish
    when this topic is on the forum delete it

• AydrianAydrian Member Posts: 52

So far you've done nothing but make lame comebacks and have pointedly avoided addressing anything about Guild Wars whatsoever. Is it because you know you're being an idiot and aren't even trying to defend yourself?

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

omg this is funny...I'm surprised it hasn't been locked.

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    It is being locked and I would ask you all to please read the rules of conduct located at the bottom of the page.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

This discussion has been closed.