Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My animation is finito!

RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

I've worked real hard on this crazy wierd ytmnd abomination for 7 days. All for the sake of expanding my knowledge in image manipulation and sound editing (yes I even remastered a song a touch). I'm not about to release it on YTMND to wreak havoc but, I need to put it out there to where most of the ytmnd population views during the day. Any ideas? IF you give a time state your time zone please.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

Comments

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

No link? Well this has just been one big tease!

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

File size problems i'll post link in amoment.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

Not to rain on your parade or anything, just offering some constructive criticism.

I sincerely hope that video didn't take you 7 entire days work... Even I, as a newb in animation, could have whipped that up in about a day with Director and Garage Band or some other sound editing software. It's good that you're testing your skills by doing that, and investing a lot of time in it... because, frankly, you need to work on your process.

Keep it up. :)

-Machiavelli

I used GIMP nothing extremely fancy. Yes, it did take me 7 days to complete the animation. I went through 5 different phases of animating it. First background cutouts, 39 frames, then a mod merge, a background flame effect, lighting effects and text/number additions. During the seven days I had my own problems. And.. doing something like this in GIMP is like pulling a circus out of your ass! SERIOUSLY! ::::20::

• SackynutSackynut Member Posts: 558

i thought it was pretty cool! keep it up! ::::20::