Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Type Of People I Hate

Ill go from worst to least.

1)Anti Femimist~I hate people who think of wemon as second rate citizens or people. Or people that think there purpose is to keep house and raise kids, or just top breed with and be done with. This is one of the reson I have deep hate for rap music. They take about wemon as bitches and whores.

2)Narrow Minded People~I hate people who think there is only one right way. Also people who will blow an idea off cause it seem radical.

3)Conservitist~In the non political sense, I hate people that dress with alot of cloths just cause they think it is improper for people to show alot of skin. Its ok with overweight or people with skin problems and such but people that just wear alot of cloths just to feel proper I hate.

4)Stuped People~I hate stuped people. They contribute nothing to this world. They soak up resources that could be used to advance mankind forward. This does no include people with mental defect and such. LOTS of those people live very productive lives.

5)Non-Productive People~People that sit and play games all day, and live on wellfare.

6)Violent People~People that start fights or kill (for no reson) or hurt (for no reson) I hate. Like my brother, I truely do hate him. He is way to violent. He has no will to help anyone, and if someone speaks up he get so very violent.

Most likely, more to come!

P.S. Please dont delete this post, I took alot of time to type it up. Thank you :).

RF Online|LostGrace-3x Cora Caster-Spirit Server-Active
Lineage 2|LostGrace-4x Elemental Summoner-Gustin Server-Deactivated, Kiltor-3x Elven Oracle-Gustin Server-Baned T_T

Comments

• grimweepergrimweeper Member Posts: 2,047

Originally posted by DarkHeart2
    P.S. Please dont delete this post, I took alot of time to type it up. Thank you :).

do your fingers hurt?

and people 200 pounds over the average weight (if your 199 pounds over i couldnt care less) you forgot that one i mean we could take all their choclate away and send it to africa and feed a kid for a life time instead of that person for a day.

• DarkHeart2DarkHeart2 Member Posts: 493

Originally posted by grimweeper
    P.S. Please dont delete this post, I took alot of time to type it up. Thank you :). do your fingers hurt?

No, but I had to think of all this stuff and that hard work cause I dont think about this stuff everyday ya know.

RF Online|LostGrace-3x Cora Caster-Spirit Server-Active
    Lineage 2|LostGrace-4x Elemental Summoner-Gustin Server-Deactivated, Kiltor-3x Elven Oracle-Gustin Server-Baned T_T

• Originally posted by DarkHeart2

3)Conservitist~In the non political sense, I hate people that dress with alot of cloths just cause they think it is improper for people to show alot of skin. Its ok with overweight or people with skin problems and such but people that just wear alot of cloths just to feel proper I hate.

I'm a member of this category. You hate people like me because of our fashion sense? I'm all for freedom of expression, but I believe in conducting myself with dignity. I may be alone among my generation (I'm in my twenties) in believing that, no, a woman prancing about half naked is not terribly attractive. If someone wants the freedom to prance around like a harem girl then I reserve the freedom to look down on them for it. I may have a notion of dignity that seems Victorian, but the attitude that makes me dress conservatively is the same attitude that keeps me from getting so drunk I dance around in public and black out in a pool of vomit.
  • VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

4)Stuped People~I hate stuped people. They contribute nothing to this world. They soak up resources that could be used to advance mankind forward. This does no include people with mental defect and such. LOTS of those people live very productive lives.

i hate  "stuped" people as well in fact there is one in plain sight right now.....

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• SackynutSackynut Member Posts: 558

are we happy now we got this off our chest ::::24::

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695

I hate to do this, but it has to be said:

To post that you hate someone based upon some personally subjective opinion is narrowminded and stupid.

From dictionary.com:

nar·row-mind·ed adj. Lacking tolerance, breadth of view, or sympathy; petty

stu·pid   
    adj. stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est

1. Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.
    2. Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.
    3. Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.
    4. Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.
    5. Pointless; worthless: a stupid job.
  • RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• AldaronAldaron Member Posts: 1,048

1)Anti Femimist~I hate people who think of wemon as second rate citizens or people. Or people that think there purpose is to keep house and raise kids, or just top breed with and be done with. This is one of the reson I have deep hate for rap music. They take about wemon as bitches and whores.

I believe the word you're looking for is "Chauvinist". I'm an anti FEMINIST(Pay heed to the spelling and make a mental note), but I try to be Chivalrous and do not look down on women.

2)Narrow Minded People~I hate people who think there is only one right way. Also people who will blow an idea off cause it seem radical.

There is only one right way...

What is gravity? Only one right answer. What do we breathe? Only one right answer. There's no such thing as two right ways.

You hate people that show class and dignity?

Kids these days...

Ok...When you say you hate STUPID people, at least spell it right, for God's sake. It's like you're a comedian that makes people laugh by cracking self hate comments.

5)Non-Productive People~People that sit and play games all day, and live on wellfare.

What if they're just rich, and play games all day, but are non productive?

6)Violent People~People that start fights or kill (for no reson) or hurt (for no reson) I hate. Like my brother, I truely do hate him. He is way to violent. He has no will to help anyone, and if someone speaks up he get so very violent.

You dislike violent people...But from you hating so much. It seems you yourself are a wee bit violent.

"Fear not death; for the sooner we die, the longer shall we be immortal."