Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am not pissed off about the delayed launch

2»

Comments

• OzivoisOzivois Member UncommonPosts: 598
    I hope the delay is because they are removing Tony the Tiger and making the avatars less cartoony.
  • udonudon Member UncommonPosts: 1,803
    Originally posted by noncley
    Originally posted by jdnyc

Basically this thread is complaining about corporate speak.  Which exists in every company that has had to put a spin on anything.  

As the OP actually says, that's not the case. Most other industries do *not* lie to their customers when it comes to missed dates - eg the car industry.

Your joking right?  Cause saying that only game companies lie to their customers about release dates, features, product safety, etc. etc. is just being naive in the extreme.

Anyone who takes a date seriously prior to the company selling pre-orders really is just asking for disappointment.  Now if SOE missed the dates they have sold for pre-ordres they would owe people a explanation.

• HorrorScopeHorrorScope Member UncommonPosts: 599
    Originally posted by DamonVile

I don't even pay attention to launch dates anymore, I feel 0 hype for anything new. When it launches it launches. If it's free I'll play it right away. If it's got a box price I wait to see what happens.

Genius.