Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spam? A problem? WHAT?!

KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

And there are 3 more pages where those came from.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Comments

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

think of each message as a postcard.

and each sender as a friend on vacation.

and suddenly its not spam your just a very friendly popular guy.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• grimweepergrimweeper Member Posts: 2,047
    the best thing to do is get one of those mass email sender things and send ATLEAST 1500 emails back to them for each 1 you get from them. worked for me a couple times.image

• patheospatheos Member Posts: 1,148

Originally posted by grimweeper
    the best thing to do is get one of those mass email sender things and send ATLEAST 1500 emails back to them for each 1 you get from them. worked for me a couple times.image

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God that would be funny to do to a friend.

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by grimweeper
    ...except if someone complained to your ISP you would get your contract cancelled (& possible blacklisting because ISP:s hate spam).
    Also it useless to spam back because the email-address gets closed down anyway because of spamming, hence the wierd named email-accounts.

Other info:

• The spammer (yes its regressed into a lower lifeform) lives off the referall address in the email.
    • NEVER visit the site in the e-mail for "cancelling further emails", it only proves your account is active & will up the amount of spam you get.
    • Some companies spam so they get there name out there & hope some sucker buys there trash.
    • "Zombie"-computers are also used to send out spam (= someone takes over your computer with a trojan-virus & you dont notice it).
  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    This is why my mmorpg.com email is private and . . . uhh . . . gaming stricted.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    I never ever get email in my mmorpg.com account image
  • grimweepergrimweeper Member Posts: 2,047

Originally posted by JelloB2000

...except if someone complained to your ISP you would get your contract cancelled (& possible blacklisting because ISP:s hate spam).
    Also it useless to spam back because the email-address gets closed down anyway because of spamming, hence the wierd named email-accounts.

ahh see thats why you get an email adress from their website, one that actually alows incoming emails, and if they complaine well your out of luck, but hey then tell the company you do it to us we will do it to you you effin S.O.Bs.

ah and since i got this account i have only deleted 1 maybe 2 emails and this is all i have:

• Cheeseman162Cheeseman162 Member Posts: 231

wow, I like that gmail account you made grim.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche