Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Place Beta Key Offers & Requests Here (Please read before posting)

Comments

• ZidionZidion Member Posts: 2

I would love to have a key :)

Edit:

first post since Joined: 8/13/03 lol

• BlinnderBlinnder Member Posts: 2

REALLY want to a key to show my guildmates what it's all about (none of us have keys). If I can convince them (which wouldn't be hard considering how awesome Wildstar is gonna be) it would easily add 10-15 people to the game and subscription.

.....Also, I'd be willing to trade an ESO BETA (not stress test) key! Let me know!

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    adding my name to the haystack - beta key please
  • AdiarisAdiaris Member CommonPosts: 381
    Worse things could happen to me than getting a key for Wildstar! :) 
  • DarksoldieryDarksoldiery Member Posts: 4
    looking for a beta key to test this great game :) would really appreciate it my fellow gamerz! send me a message if you can help me. Thankzzzz
  • Nova700Nova700 Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Naming my first child is still up for grabs.....all I want is a beta key!!!
  • ThornrageThornrage Member UncommonPosts: 659
    Quite recently I have become much more interested in this game. If there is a beta key for me, I will accept it with a smile.

"I don't give a sh*t what other people say. I play what I like and I'll pay to do it too!" - SerialMMOist

• oski81oski81 Member Posts: 1
    I would really appreciate a beta key if anyone has a spare they would be willing to send my way. This game looks and sounds like so much fun I can't wait to see for myself.
  • a8balla8ball Member Posts: 2
    I would also greatly appreciate a key if anyone would be so kind as to send me one. Thank you.
  • WightyWighty Member UncommonPosts: 699

...and not a single key has or will be given out... These things are selling for $150+ on some sites.

Maybe someone will prove me wrong but aside from one example I don't recall reading about a single key being shared as a result of this thread.

This is just the mods way of keeping the begging to a single thread to keep the forums clean.

What are your other Hobbies?

Gaming is Dirt Cheap compared to this...

• TyranosinTyranosin Member Posts: 56
    Would really appreciate if someone gave me a key :DDD

• AdokasAdokas Member CommonPosts: 217

Just like everyone else, I would love to get a key. :-)

*Battlefield 3 guy stares at you* :D

• NiqutioNiqutio Member Posts: 1
    You will be providing a 24 year old with all the time in the world to test this amazing game. I will be put to good use. By the way look at that join date ! I had to dig through old papers to find this account password i made nearly 8 years ago !
  • wfsaxtonwfsaxton Member UncommonPosts: 73

I'm looking for a key as well.

Veteran tester.  Not only am I interested in trying the game out, but I try to give a good amount of feedback and always submit bugs, when found.

• lords_diakonoslords_diakonos Member CommonPosts: 5
    I would also love, love love a key :-) 
  • Chrssy59Chrssy59 Member Posts: 5
    I too would really really really loooooovvvveeee a betakey...  XD...
  • PrayrPrayr Member UncommonPosts: 267

New keys go out today???

I have been a long time supporter of  the sight, I have no infractions against me in any game. I am a good tester, and will return friend key if someone would offer me a key please!!

Thank you,

• VanchoraVanchora Member UncommonPosts: 19

I will bed - no I won't beg - I will ... no I won't - I - no I ... no

Make a family father happy that he can spent his evenings in a nice environment with nice people. Really can't think of any game that I was waiting like that ....

But the Chance to get into beta got so low since those professional beta key hunter got in ... Should we call them China beta key hunters? Selling them on ebay ....

Long time member not making many posts (omg over 10 years now? Holy cow where is my 10 is my present Billy?;-) ), since I am busy with reading and playing, but at the moment I can't play anything because I am reading too much about WS!

• MesAmandeMesAmande Member Posts: 1
    Plz anyone have a spare key? M more than thkful if someone could share it with me. Plz plz plz, also looking for someone playing together in the further open beta, tyvm =w=
  • TechnoMonkeyTechnoMonkey Member UncommonPosts: 93
    It's my birthday today! it would mean the world to me if someone could give me the best gift ever... a beta key!
  • ZebbakeiZebbakei Member UncommonPosts: 38
    Would love to test the game! Please someone send a key my way? :)
  • darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804

Would love a key have high hopes for Wildstar.

p>
  • TheBandicootTheBandicoot Member Posts: 1

Whoever has a key and is so kind to give it away, please read this.

Yes i am a freshly registrated member on these forums, solely because of the upcoming Wildstar. But i don´t try to get into the beta since late 2012 for the fun of it. I try to get into the beta because Wildstar has the potential to stir up this genre, and this potential needs all testing possible. Bug hunting, content testing, review writing for the devs, you name it.

I´d like to be part of this game´s late development phase, where all the crucial testing happens and all help from the playerbase is needed to fullfill the polishing and eradication of any critical bug that may exist. Only then a safe and stable launch is possible.

Greetings, TheBandicoot

• Shador_IrinnisShador_Irinnis Member UncommonPosts: 46

I would absolutely love a key. Old MMOrpger, and looking forward to this one (not really looking forward to much else at the moment).

Also a long time tester for multiple MMOs, I love squashing bugs :)

Would greatly appreciate it! 

Thanks!

• srakasraka Member Posts: 5
    plz am begging for one am liek the biggest fan of this game cant wait for release
This discussion has been closed.