Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wow this is by god the most retarded people ever

VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

ok so i just got a call about this and i feel like humiliating everyone involved for sheer stupidity.

I used to work in a restaurant as a glashwasher.

and at this restaraunt there were DUMBASSES(i know its hard to believe). b

but not 30 minutes ago the restaurant just got closed for the day because one of the people i used to work with was a friggin idiot, and he and his friend were playing a form of chicken with a lemon slicer and their hands.

so this stupidity already being established. one of them while his friends hand was under the slicer got a call on his cell phone and instictively like a god damn dumbass, reached for it with the hand on the lemon slicer.

now the other guys hand is in pieces right now.

and the guy who got his hand cut into pieces is making it known that he intends to sue the restaurant for not having a warning label on the obviously menacing looking lemon slicer, saying "sharp, do not put hands fingers, etc in way of slicer"

this is why im glad im making 12 dollars an hour helping slightly less retarded idiots send emails on their computer doing tech support for some financial company.

i love idiots and i know everyone involved and the idiot will sue, his dumbass friend willl testify in court, and they might win is the sad thing.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

Comments

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

I doesn't think this guy can win this case against the restaurant.

The restaurant will just say they buy furniture and the maker of the slicer has to be sued, not them, they didn't create the item.

I doesn't think he can win against a slicer maker either.  It is a first degree thing, there is no deduction needed to understand it is dangerous (unlike a microwave or a chainsaw(do not stop it with you hand)).  There is no label warning on axes, knives and the like.

It is blades, it is visible, it is obvious.  They wont win that suit.  If the slicer model would HIDE the blades (like put inside the box and they re-appear cut), they would win...unless you are telling me this slicing machine that complex, they won't win.

He should actually sue the guy who was holding the device, he would be condemn for sure.  For irresponsible manipulation of dangerous devices or whatever the proper wording in english.  That would prolly means many months of work for the community.

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144
    If anyone doesn't think they can win has no understanding of the (shitty) American Judicial system. Just like the old bitch who spilled hot coffee on herself won that case. If I was the judge in either case I would throw hot coffee on the old woman's face and I would cut off the rest of the jackasses fingers and his friends. This shit pisses me off!

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

*sigh* no pictures. Why not draw you experiences during the day? Text is so yesterday. ::::36:: (Don't mind me insane moment)

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• HifructoseHifructose Member Posts: 308

This reminds me of the time we were driving around in my car and me or my friend dropped a lighter down in the casing around the emergency brake handle (was in the center of car). My friend was stuck his hand in there and was feeling around for the lighter while I was driving.

When we got to where we were going and I parked the car my reflexes took over and I pulled the emergency brake back while his hand was still in there. He wasn't hurt very bad though. If it had been me and him in that restaurant we never would've been stupid enough to get in that situation with the lemon slicer.

• panama_1984panama_1984 Member Posts: 1

sad, ppl these days will do anything for easy money. why do you think so many people are on welfare?

• TanjinTanjin Member Posts: 87

they will probably win and this is why...

If a judge is so insanely stupid that he will let a woman actually bring up charges on David Letterman for sending her hidden messages over the TV and give her an actual restraining order saying Letterman must stay 3 yards from her at all times and not make any gestures to her.. then this can obviously win..

I'm so fricken sick of my own countries judicial system its the most retarded F'd up system in the world.. I have a degree in criminal justice and this is why i have a useless degree.. because i dont want anything to do with it anymore. /rant off

• ZepeeZepee Member Posts: 947

Sry for the comment but:

This is sooooooooo much America.

I always laugh when I see this kind of thing. I don't know why, but people in america sue companies (in this case a restaurant) for some dumb reason and they, eventually, win. It has happened against McDonalds, and also against Coca Cola... I can't remember another place where such thing has happened. ::::12::

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Played- Runescape, Conquer
    Tested- EQ, RYL, Freeworld

• TanjinTanjin Member Posts: 87

I have said it before... the world is going to hell in a candy coated sleigh being pulled by politicians and lawyers in the lead.

• I knew a guy who worked in a stakehouse, usually cutting up the meat with a big knife. One day he notices a wart on his elbow and decides to remove it, with the knife, the knife that has been cutting uncooked meat all day. So...yeah he cuts it off. He also caught that flesh-eating bacteria and almost lost his arm. I'm just glad he discared the knife for a new one after sawing into his own skin with it, although I was wary of steakhouses for a while afterwards.
  • SackynutSackynut Member Posts: 558

Originally posted by seabass2003
    If anyone doesn't think they can win has no understanding of the (shitty) American Judicial system. Just like the old bitch who spilled hot coffee on herself won that case. If I was the judge in either case I would throw hot coffee on the old woman's face and I would cut off the rest of the jackasses fingers and his friends. This shit pisses me off!

I COMPLETLY AGREE! COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER!

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239
    more news they fired the manager, even though she was busy dealing with a customer while this happened.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695

Originally posted by Zepee

Sry for the comment but:
    This is sooooooooo male young adult America.
    I always laugh when I see this kind of thing. I don't know why, but people in america sue companies (in this case a restaurant) for some dumb reason and they, eventually, win. It has happened against McDonalds, and also against Coca Cola... I can't remember another place where such thing has happened. ::::12::

I fixed your post.