Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I really, really need a new game.

CobaltusCobaltus Member UncommonPosts: 36
Is there anything coming out in the next month that is worth playing? I am so bored. An MMO, RTS, or even a free-to-play browser game? Thanks!

Comments

• CobaltusCobaltus Member UncommonPosts: 36
    bump.
  • CobaltusCobaltus Member UncommonPosts: 36
    bump.
  • mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356
    Are you seeking anything specific or just new game?
  • healboothealboot Member UncommonPosts: 103
    Eldevin its awsome
  • cshanorcshanor Member UncommonPosts: 64

I'll second DMKano. Starbound is simply amazing in its depth and limitless potential. I have put it on the shelf for the time being until the next patch, where they pledge no more character wipes. The game is in alpha, but what they have already will entertain you for hours upon hours.

Terraria is fun as well, but lacks the planet hopping you can do in Starbound. 

Darkout is another, and it will have multiplayer in the future. Same concept as Terraria, but graphically superior.

Seed of Andromeda was just announced and is in pre-alpha, but you can download the client and fiddle around. Not much substance, but you can fly around and check out the physics of the game, and fly into space.

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690
    You need to broaden your gaming horizions.  At times like these I like to go back and play older games I did not play before. I recently just finished Dragon Age 2 and it was pretty good. have you played the entire Mass Effect series, maybe Skyrim or even Deus Ex: Human Revolution ? Those games are quite entertaining. The Witcher and Witcher 2 is also good.