Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hows the RP community?

4tw.Krinn4tw.Krinn Member Posts: 22

Just wanting to know if people actually RP on the populated RP servers.  Cause I enjoy Rping greatly, and yet to find a good MMO where the majority of the people in the server RP. 

Now if the PVP server comes out and it is RP I will explode, cause that will be awesome!

Krinn~

SHOW ME THE FACTS!

Comments

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144
    Hate to say this but the RP servers have been overran by non-rpers, that being said there are a lot of people who still role play on the rp servers you just have to find them, also if you start roleplaying alot of people will pick up on it and it gets fun. hope to see you in AB.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

On release Antonia Bayle had amazing RP'ing going almost every day and night, that cooled down eventually and like many have said both the RP server have been flooded with people who seem to want to do nothing but ruin the RP. I mean like go right out of their way to mess it up for people.

I had left for awhile and came back to EQ2 a few weeks ago, deciding to start anew on Lucan D'Lere, the other RP server. I have to say the RP is pretty good, but like someone already said, you really have to go looking for it. Keep an eye on the SOE/EQ2 server community forums for RP events, try to get to know active RP'er's and maybe find yourself a guild that is med to heavy RP.

It is a shame though, that the RP of release AB went by the way side, I think if that would have stayed, I would have stuck through all the really bad game times. Oh well. Spilled milk as they say.

G'Luck Krinn.

• ArremusArremus Member Posts: 656
    I reckon I've seen more RP on LDL server over the five days since I rolled there than in the last few months in AB server.

I honestly think if anyone is keen to RP to roll on LDL server and help 'grow' the server up. It really feels like a fresh young server to me, having been on the now bloated AB server for a year.

Moving to LDL and starting from scratch has rekindled my interest in the game, and I'd recommend LDL as a good starting place for someone actively search for RP.

And of course, RP is what you make it, you need to create it for it happen, etc etc, metaphor metaphor.
    Give LDL a go image

Oh, and just for Shae, the above post is purely my opinion image

"(The) Iraqi people owe the American people a huge debt of gratitude." - George W Bush.
    Oh. My. God.

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

Originally posted by Arremus
    I reckon I've seen more RP on LDL server over the five days since I rolled there than in the last few months in AB server.

I honestly think if anyone is keen to RP to roll on LDL server and help 'grow' the server up. It really feels like a fresh young server to me, having been on the now bloated AB server for a year.

Moving to LDL and starting from scratch has rekindled my interest in the game, and I'd recommend LDL as a good starting place for someone actively search for RP.

And of course, RP is what you make it, you need to create it for it happen, etc etc, metaphor metaphor.
    Give LDL a go image

Oh, and just for Shae, the above post is purely my opinion image

Well... I suppose I'll let you have one... but just this once. imageimage

But seriously, I actually agree with you on that one. LD, at least from what I've seen so far, has a healthy role play community and does have that fresh feel to it.

Hopefully it grows up to be a healthy dose of mature rp'ers and out plays AB.

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    Lucan D'lere and Antonia Bayle both have lively RP communities, and also a host of civil non-RP'ers. There are some idiots however, but that is what thine ignore list is for.image