Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats Going On Here?

This is aimed at people with CoH, but anyone can post if they have some ideas. Heres what happened-

Ive been playing CoH for about 5 months, and its pretty good. anyway, about a week ago, i go to log on, and it sais the server is currently unavailable, so i just leave it because this happens every once in a while and lasts an hour or so. but then, when i give it some time, and try to go on again, the samething happens. i give it a day, and still same thing. anfet 3 days, i realize it might be something wrong with my plaync account. so i go on, and i think it might be my billing card. so i change the card, and give it a day. the next day, its still not working. i go, and un-subscribe my payments. them i reactivate it. and still, no game. so its been a week, and still no game. anyone have an idea what it may be? can it really be a problem with the server? i dont think so, because if there was a problem for a week, they would ahve said something on the website? any suggestions or ideas on what might be weong?

thanks.

Comments

• voodookhanvoodookhan Member Posts: 267

I haven't had any problems with my server (usually on Virtue) or with my account. Have you contacted support? For something like this, they usually respond pretty quick.

--------------
    Played: Age of Conan, DDO, Saga of Ryzom, SWG, DaOC, MxO, EQ2, and so on...
    Wish List: Jumpgate Evolution, Star Wars: TOR, Star Trek