Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Everquest Online Adventures??!!

BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959

This quote was made in a recent Sony announcement about subscription costs and station cash by Smedley:

My answer is simple - we've got a great lineup of games, some of which aren't announced yet that cater to a lot of players. We have EQN and EQNL coming along with other..... games... that PS2 players might just like :)

WHOA! AWESOME IF SO! What else could it be, it has to be! This is big news in my honest opinion. I loved EQOA, more so even than the real Everquest in ways.

Comments

• xeniarxeniar Member UncommonPosts: 805
    Originally posted by Braindome

This quote was made in a recent Sony announcement about subscription costs and station cash by Smedley:

My answer is simple - we've got a great lineup of games, some of which aren't announced yet that cater to a lot of players. We have EQN and EQNL coming along with other..... games... that PS2 players might just like :)

WHOA! AWESOME IF SO! What else could it be, it has to be! This is big news in my honest opinion. I loved EQOA, more so even than the real Everquest in ways.

im afraid actually.

id love it to be true but if it is im afriad the will screw things up again.

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    he may be referring to planetside 2 players
  • NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    ps2 probably means planetside2,  not playstation2
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    yea i think he meant planetside 2