Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RoG] Revolution of Gaming: League of Legends guild recruiting. Active. Competitive. Established.

Syno23Syno23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,360
Hey all! I am with Revolution of Gaming an established League Of Legends and Xbox 360/Xbox 1 community.

www.revolutionofgaming.com

Revolution of Gaming is in the top ten of the top 100 clans site. We have mainly been a focused xbox 360/X1 clan but we are now expanding to new heights. This community has 10k registered users with 450+ within our rank structure. We are extremely active and it is a great community to join. We are a community built by the gamers for the gamers. We want to promote fun first and foremost. As well as provide a place for gamers to find new people to play with. You'll always be surprised by who you meet here! We do have a dedicated twitch, youtube, podcast and news team. As well as a very active and dedicated GFX and Event staff. 

We, as a community, offer a lot of opportunities as well as offering a fun, friendly, competitive and mature area for gamers. And if your tired of trolls and negative nancy players, this is the perfect place for you as everyone is very nice and very friendly. Additionally, we are well organized and have a great leadership team !

We also have a youtube sensation CTG BreakingBad who originated in RoG! A lot of great people have come from and are still in RoG! 

Some cool things about RoG:
All you have to do is sign up on the forums to qualify for the benefits of the community. (Although, for somethings you need 100 posts to get.) We offer our members, whether or not they are in the rank structure, a GFX team that will make signatures, banners, youtube intros and so forth for the community. As well as a dedicated twitch and youtube team. In addition, we have a whole serious of events that hosted on a daily basis which includes a league system that runs similarly to GB but with more fun thrown in. 

This community is one of the best. From my personal clan and gaming community experience I have never been a part of anything that was as amazing as this community. 

If you are interested please check out this website: www.revolutionofgaming.com or add me, or another leader on LoL (Summoner names: Lathia Shuaz,Keijux, scott709, Sollyhol,taylordeath1,Chaoticwizard or RoG Dave Legend)

We are at the point where we can officially say our community is established rather than just starting out!And I am proud of how fast it is growing and how amazing some of the members are! (Already at 100 members total, not including those not in a brigade). Everyone is really nice and friendly and if you wish to be a part of this I highly suggest you hit me up or check out the site. And whether or not your looking to go pro, or trying to find a competitive team, Revolution of Gaming has a lot of fun to offer. And in my opinion, the last couple days that I've been doing this, I've had my best experiences on LoL. So don't pass this up!! 

Also if you sign-up use me(RoG Lathia SG)as a referrer so I know you are for the LoL section. Make sure to click join a brigade at the top of the page, add me on lol and message me or after registering on site click on the link below to view the brigade information and apply for a brigade! Note that the section has three brigades and you may join any of the league of legends brigade! (Quick note: Abyss & Nexus are 100% NA players and Nocturnal is 100% EUNE)

This is a link to view both brigades and to see the links to each application:
http://www.revolutionofgaming.com/forum/brigade-information/37030-brigade-information.html#post603831

Once you submit an application and it is accepted you will be a full fledged member of RoG! 

Thank-you for taking the time to read this and for showing interest in us!
Cheers!!
~~RoG Lathia SG
- PC section general
~ RoG Event Staff Leader

Comments

• ViperDragonViperDragon Member UncommonPosts: 101
    This is really impressive.  I'm pretty much sold already - I haven't come across other guilds this organized.  I'm just off to check out your website and then I'll submit an application.  Thanks for posting!

A great list of free games (mostly MMORPGs): http://www.mytop10games.com/