Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 3 Account 4 Fun

I there, i just got into Diablo 3 Starter edition and i want to keep playing it, still i can't afford 40 Euros for now, so im looking for someone who can give away his Diablo 3 account. Thank you

Comments

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Originally posted by ask4mercy
    I there, i just got into Diablo 3 Starter edition and i want to keep playing it, still i can't afford 40 Euros for now, so im looking for someone who can give away his Diablo 3 account. Thank you

Lol, this was pretty funny.

• squalleonahasqualleonaha Member Posts: 211
    ahem, i'll give AWAY my account if u give AWAY your $30.
  • XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739
    Why is it funny?  I am sure someone has the game and doesn't like it.  I have 2 D2 accounts that I basically sat on since launch that I wouldn't care to help someone out with, when it was 'new'.  Never hurts to ask.
  • bibensdbibensd Member UncommonPosts: 58
    you guys laugh, but ppl seem to give away stuff, the guy who asked for 1 million dollars on youtube, someone gave it to him.
  • strangepowersstrangepowers Member UncommonPosts: 630

Originally posted by Xthos
    Why is it funny?  I am sure someone has the game and doesn't like it.  I have 2 D2 accounts that I basically sat on since launch that I wouldn't care to help someone out with, when it was 'new'.  Never hurts to ask.

It's funny because someone would feel so entitled to ask such a ridiculous question on the forums.

And yes it can hurt to ask, in this case it hurt your reputation.

• squalleonahasqualleonaha Member Posts: 211
    can i have someone's girlfriend plz. just for 1 night !
  • XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739
    Originally posted by strangepowers

Originally posted by Xthos

It's funny because someone would feel so entitled to ask such a ridiculous question on the forums.

And yes it can hurt to ask, in this case it hurt your reputation.

The person has 1 post, don't think they are worried about that.

• ask4mercyask4mercy Member Posts: 3
    Dudes i bought the account has no one could give it away, I have given away some dota 2 keys when it was possible, i know diablo costs money still to some people that has no meaning. Thanks for ur support
  • blix2006blix2006 Member UncommonPosts: 414
    or you can play path of exile or marvel heroes..both of which are better games...and free
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829

Goodluck dude.

You may find it difficult to find someone willing to do this, considering their Diablo 3 account will be linked to their whole Battlenet account.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• ask4mercyask4mercy Member Posts: 3
    Thank u Azaron!