Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weapons and Armor Twitch Stream - December 31st

MarlonBMarlonB Member UncommonPosts: 526

A quick update about both campaigns and then on to the twitch news for tomorrow night. Both campaigns are off to a good start. We will be focusing on a few updates for this week including the monthly progress report so expect some juicy updates this week. The Greenlight campaign is going extremely well, we crossed into the top 35 before this post was made. There is a very good chance it will be Greenlit in the next batch of games, but we won't know till they are announced. Thanks everyone that voted and helped to spread the word.

Tomorrow (December 31st) at 8 PM CST we will be doing a twitch stream with some brand new footage discussing the different weapon and armor types in the game and how they work. This is going to replace the previously mentioned shell video as we will cover shells and a bit more. If you have some time before or during your New Years Eve festivities we invite you to come check out the stream and Josh Halls will be available afterwards to answer any question. We will record the session for those who cannot make it and will let everyone know how to access it shortly after the stream is over.

Thanks to Mike Oliver for providing the twitch stream and participating in the discussion and we look forward to seeing a few of you there tomorrow evening. You can find his feed here and we will start around 8 PM CST on December 31st. 

www.twitch.tv/deadpoolyplays

Comments

• GintohGintoh Member UncommonPosts: 329
    Woo!
  • VincerKadenVincerKaden Member UncommonPosts: 457
    I hope I'm able to find time to check this out when it's streaming. Looking forward to it!

• VincerKadenVincerKaden Member UncommonPosts: 457
    I managed to catch some of this before bolting to get ready for the New Year. For any who missed it or want a recap, check it out: http://www.twitch.tv/deadpoolyplays/b/491692387

• CthulhuPuffsCthulhuPuffs Member UncommonPosts: 368

Just watched. Wow, 2 hour Q&A. Honest and open answers and not some canned softball stuff that the Big Devs do.

Thats why I really like these guys

Bringer of Eternal Darkness and Despair, but also a Nutritious way to start your Morning.

Games Played: Too Many

• StarIStarI Member UncommonPosts: 987

Thanks, I missed this.

Will watch tomorrow I hope.

• JC-SmithJC-Smith Member UncommonPosts: 421

A second interview on the same channel happened last night. You can see the recording here: http://www.twitch.tv/deadpoolyplays/c/3491922

This includes some fly by footage, and a long 3 hour Q&A session.

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    Thanks JC.. I'm gonna watch the vids now.  Can't wait to play!

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• BorlucBorluc Member UncommonPosts: 255
    Wanted to say thanks for the updates!  This looks like the best sandbox since uo in my eyes.