Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What You gonna be?

I understand the game has a long time till it is released and alot of info still isnt out there, but was just wondering what classes everyone was going to make?

Personally i'm going Monk=p

Comments

• NimrocNimroc Member Posts: 11

I have been thinking on playing as either a Ranger or Berserker.

Explorer 93%
    Achiever 46%
    Socializer 33%
    Killer 26%

• RinnaRinna Member UncommonPosts: 389

Cleric definitely...

Possibly also a sorceress or druid....

No bitchers.

• JodokaiJodokai Member Posts: 1,621

I'm thinking Psionicist, but not sure. Ranger is sounding really cool right now.

• I typicaly play healers, which is probally what I'll do here. Although I'm bit intrested to see how the bard will work out too.
  • elf8blisself8bliss Member UncommonPosts: 304

I think this thread has been done, but anyways, Wood Elf Ranger, Half-Elf Monk, High Elf Cleric, Dark Elf Necro, Half-Giant Berserker, Dwarven Pally in that order.

[Edited]

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    Thestra Barbarian Warrior image

• NinluenNinluen Member Posts: 4

I am going to be THE Wood Elf Ranger/Woodcrafter/Foreman/Unknown!!! You will see me building the biggest fleet of ships the world of Vanguard will ever see!!!

I SHALL RULE THE OCEANS, AND RAIN DOWN DESTRUCTION TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE, AND YOU SHALL SEE MY WRATHFULLNESS WHEN I RUN AROUND IN MY BRIGHT GREEN ARMOOOOOOOOOOOOOR, SLAUGHTERING FOES FROM DESERTS TO MOUNTAINS TO THE OCEANS, AND WHEN NONE ARE LEFT TO OPPOSE,  I SHALL BUILD CITIES AND REAP THE PROFITS OF MY KIN!!!! KOJAN SHALL BE MINE, AND THAT IS THE BBEEGGIINNIINNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

*ahem*

• KoldornKoldorn Member Posts: 1
    Planning on being a Shaman unless it just feels like a cleric under another name (which may very well happen as its classed as a main healer archetype). If thats the case i'll be going for Pscionicist most likely.
  • AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

Nobody wanna play a tank?  image

If I play, I would most likely stick to whichever class every group want (or to the class that solo best, but doesnt think I will go the solo way with Vanguard).  In EQ it was the crack dealer (chanter if you prefer), dunno what it will be in Vanguard, didnt read enough...will only if they make server that are not raid-infested!  image

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• ThunderlipzThunderlipz Member Posts: 45
    Going to make a Dread Knight for sure, not heard enough about the races yet to decide that much though.  I'd also like to make a Ranger.  Has anyone heard anything about having racial bonuses or being able to add to starting stats like in EQ1?
  • jmd10222jmd10222 Member Posts: 427
    Ranger all the way image
  • JodokaiJodokai Member Posts: 1,621

Originally posted by Thunderlipz 

Has anyone heard anything about having racial bonuses or being able to add to starting stats like in EQ1?

Yes and Yes.