Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

questions and movement

BeanchillaBeanchilla Member Posts: 260

This game looks sweet but i have a few questions
my main worry is movement

I absoloutely hate click to move movement, this means
diablo, lineage 2, guildwars, type movement. I much prefer the movement used in say
everquest, Anarchy online, WoW.

Also
Is this game instanced largely, like gw,
or is a lot of it free roaming.

How is the pvp??

Are there many tradeskills??

and simply, is this game worth it??

thank you :):)

Just another handsome boy graduate...

Comments

• noname12345noname12345 Member Posts: 2,267

It will be click and move or wasd. Thats what others have said...

• DakkanonDakkanon Member Posts: 289

There is already a thread in regards to game play. Movement can be either point and click or WASD. Default is WASD, atleast for PhRFO.

though attacking is unique. You have to right click on the object you wish to attack. You'll get a selection:  Send tell, reply, add to friends list, examine, undress with your eyes (works on Cora females only), status, assist, attack, wave, poke, spank, etc etc etc. Once you have made a choice, you then have to confirm with "OK". After clicking OK, you need to chose which weapon it is you wish to attack with. After that you'll need to contact customer service and make sure your actions are legal. After all that, you can post a reply on how I just wasted those few precious seconds that it took for you to read this. Sorry ladies and gentlemen, but no refunds or exchanges.

-Dakkanon
    Paradigm, an Accretia Clan

• DaEm0nDaEm0n Member Posts: 520

Originally posted by Dakkanon

There is already a thread in regards to game play. Movement can be either point and click or WASD. Default is WASD, atleast for PhRFO.
    though attacking is unique. You have to right click on the object you wish to attack. You'll get a selection:  Send tell, reply, add to friends list, examine, undress with your eyes (works on Cora females only), status, assist, attack, wave, poke, spank, etc etc etc. Once you have made a choice, you then have to confirm with "OK". After clicking OK, you need to chose which weapon it is you wish to attack with. After that you'll need to contact customer service and make sure your actions are legal. After all that, you can post a reply on how I just wasted those few precious seconds that it took for you to read this. Sorry ladies and gentlemen, but no refunds or exchanges.

You've wasted 7 seconds of my life........THIS MEANS WAR! image

This siggy is CGI that my cousin made in 4 hours.

• DakkanonDakkanon Member Posts: 289

Ooo. I like your attitude. Join the Empire. Accretia needs your driven thrist for war. And Paradigm will house you, welcoming you with open cybornetic arms.

Sorry about the seven seconds. I'll repay you with the blood of Bellato and Cora.

-Dakkanon
    Paradigm, an Accretia Clan