Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acolytes [NA/EU/AUS] | PvX/Crafting | Daggerfall Covenant

RedruumRedruum Member UncommonPosts: 314

The Acolytes are recruiting for Elder Scrolls Online!

Who are we?
The Acolytes were founded in 2004 with the basic principle of creating a strong, social gaming community. Since then we've offered many outlets for our members to enjoy their time together as a community. We could be grouping together doing a dungeon or playing a drinking game on mumble. Currently we have four supported MMO chapters including Elder Scrolls Online. We offer a chance to join a Guild that won’t troll it's members or self destruct over night. We are going on our 10th year this year as a community.

What are we doing to address your needs?
Are you looking to log in no matter what time of day or night and enjoy the game with others? We are the guild for you! We have members from both the NA, EU and other parts of the world, so no matter where you are located we have you covered! We are continuing to recruit both NA, EU and AUS members.

Recruitment Status
Acolytes were invited to ZeniMax Studio's before ESO was launched. You can read our review HERE. We have been in ESO from before launch and have continued in game the entire time. With Buy to Play launching on 3/17/2015 we have a lot of members coming back to play. Join us and enjoy all of the great changes that have happened in ESO. We have 80 members in game at the moment across various time zones throughout the world. The Acolytes are currently recruiting new members located in NA, EU and AUS to build upon our core of members from those area's. Our main faction focus is the Daggerfall Covenant! Go register on our Website today! Please contact @DrChronic in game or @Hieru in game with any questions or invites. We have recently started streaming on Twitch some of our runs and will continue to stream more as time goes on.

Join us every Friday night for DBH on our TeamSpeak3 server! Our TS3 server is acolytes.tserverhq.com and there is no port or password required.

What we plan to offer members:

• Currently run Veteran Dungeon/Pledge runs every day and night
  • Recently started doing Trials on Thursday nights at 9pm EST
  • Organized Cyrodiil Guild PVP
  • A great community
  • Active leadership
  • Experienced players to help all levels of gamers
  • And much more

What principles guide this chapter?
The most important thing in any MMO is that guild members are having fun. Acolytes are a zero/low drama guild of friends who like to spend time online together. We have every type of player ranging from casual 5 hours a week to hardcore 50 hours a week, and the important thing is that we all log into a great game and have a great time together.

Leadership will do everything we can to ensure the quality of the Acolytes brand, because we are more than just another guild. We will be respected by our allies. We will be feared by our enemies. This is the last guild that you will ever need.

Please feel free to visit our forums below and check out our site.  Hope to see you soon!

Acolytes Community Social Media Sites

Comments

• AldjorAldjor Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Looking forward to playing with old and future members. 4-4-14! Haroo!
  • theodosiostheodosios Member Posts: 9

Epic game, Epic guild, Epic leads--you can't go wrong :)

Theo...

• LuposDavalteLuposDavalte Member UncommonPosts: 91

I'm keen and have been trying to sign up but am having issues with your registration process.

Throughout the forum signup it asks a 'random question' - What is the opposite of stop?

I've answered this as "start" but supposedly I'm incorrect.

Feeling rather silly here!

Cheers,

- Lupos

• donoakdonoak Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Did you try GO lupos? 

I have now, thanks Donoak.

I can't be the only one that has been stumped by that haha! 

Your server doesn't seem to be sending activation emails either... odd.
  • wraithen454wraithen454 Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Hmm keep trying I'll inform our webnerds
  • RedruumRedruum Member UncommonPosts: 314

I would definitely give it another try.  I informed our admins to see if there were any issue's.  It should accept go or Go as the answer.  I just did a test registration and it sent the email.  It shouldn't show up in junk, but may just want to double check there.

We are also working on a small video for Elder Scrolls so be sure to check back soon! 

Thanks all, application in and ready to roll!

Bring on beta and down with the NDA!

• VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723

Aren't they splitting NA and EU players across different servers? Sure you won't be region locked, but someone will have a latency disadvantage.

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2013/07/29/ask-us-anything-roleplaying

No region locks one server for all pc and mac users
    Bah well nvm
    Wanted to welcome our newest applicants Heypop, Deftknight and Lupos! We will be releasing a small recruitment video soon so keep an eye out! If you are looking for a great community don't hesitate and come check out our site today!

Watch our latest recruitment video for Elder Scrolls Online! Watch it in HD of course. :)

Welcome to our newest recruits Gshep and Raas!!

HAROO!

Welcome to our newest recruit Anabis!!
  • RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730
    Acolytes is a great bunch of players!  Can't recommend them highly enough.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

Haroo bumb
  • NineFuriesNineFuries Member Posts: 33

Hey I was a member a few years ago for AoC division.  Great group of people to do everything in game with!  Looks like I still have an account on the website so I am going to log on that.

Hm well it says this after logging in:

You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

??

• PigglesworthPigglesworth Member UncommonPosts: 260
    I will consider it, since I will probably be moving to Daggerfall from Ebonheart.

@PigglesworthTWR on Twitter

Pigglesworth @ EQNForum.com, MMORPG.com, EQNextfans.com, ProjectNorrath.com, & EQNFanSite.com

Malcontent @ EQNexus.com & EQHammer.com

You should add the guild to Tamriel Foundry's list. It may help with recruiting.

Pigglesworth @ EQNForum.com, MMORPG.com, EQNextfans.com, ProjectNorrath.com, & EQNFanSite.com

Originally posted by NineFuries

Hey I was a member a few years ago for AoC division.  Great group of people to do everything in game with!  Looks like I still have an account on the website so I am going to log on that.

Hm well it says this after logging in:

You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

??

Our forums are set to mark people as "inactive" if they are gone for a looong time.  We really need to change the default message of that because no one is banned. :)   Feel free to drop me your username here in this thread or PM me here on these forums or email me at [email protected] and we can get your user account re-activated.

See you soon!

@ninefuries what was your forum handle?
  • HigherfewerHigherfewer Member Posts: 4
    All right Acos! Glad to see our ranks swelling ;)

I have an account on the site, but u try to click on apply or post a thread on the application forum and it tells me that I do not have permission.