Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I will play Elders scroll

13»

Comments

• fistormfistorm Member UncommonPosts: 868
    I will buy the Collectors edition and submerse myself into as much fantasy and non-reality this game can offer and stay there and hope it will last forever,  until one day they make my game unfun and THEN and ONLY then, when I leave this game.
  • rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    Originally posted by flguy147

Also value to you isnt the same value to somebody else.   If i would have listened to this forum i would have never ever played AOC for a couple years.  And its my favorite MMO experience i have ever had out of many MMOs.  But all this mmorpg.com did was bash the game.  For me it was incredible.

Had AOC been released in its current state it wouldnt have bombed. or at least wouldnt have bombed like it did. I didnt even finish the free 30 days with it.

The game is better now and even though it is free it is a ghost town, so not a good MMO experience. Similar to Vanguard.

I know ESO will sell millions of copies that is a given, I guarantee this forum and the official forums will be running red with complaints within 3 days. Probably within 24 hours.

• PigglesworthPigglesworth Member UncommonPosts: 260
    You mean to say that a MMO player would whine about stupid things?

@PigglesworthTWR on Twitter

Pigglesworth @ EQNForum.com, MMORPG.com, EQNextfans.com, ProjectNorrath.com, & EQNFanSite.com

Malcontent @ EQNexus.com & EQHammer.com