Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can someone give me servers type description?

NikolausNikolaus Member UncommonPosts: 18

Can someone give me servers type description? I've just started trial on PvP server, but its tooooo much PvP, basicly is JUST PvP, its complete chaos ppl fighting everyone everywhere.

Thanks.

Comments

• LasastardLasastard Member Posts: 604

PvP Servers - no further information required, I guess

Regular Servers - PvP and PvE zones separated - three realms, Trials of Atlantis enabled (PvE Addon with powerfull items to farm, grind++). PvP takes place in the frontier zones, any member of an enemy realm may be attacked, primary goal = keep raids, large-scale battles or Group-vs-group fights

Classic Servers - Regular Servers without Trials of Atlantis, Buffs have a range-limit (no buffbots), "new" and therefore better suited for new players

• NikolausNikolaus Member UncommonPosts: 18

And what about co-op server?

And roleplay is classic or regular?

• DrAtomicDrAtomic Member Posts: 281

co-op, all 3 realms are at peace and you can play and group with any class from any realm. PvE only server.

RP servers are all ToA enabled.

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433
    Any news of a CO-OP server that is not having the uber farming enabled?  (The new server but co-op rather than PvP basically).  (group centered with no raiding rather than the opposite like...Gaheris)

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• LasastardLasastard Member Posts: 604

what would be the point of a co-op server without PvE-farming? ^^

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528

They only add servers if there is a demand for it. Co-op and PvP are the most unpopular servers in the game and have been well before the other servers showed any significant loss. Hence seeing a new server that is either Co-op or PvP in its current form or with some modified rules is most likely not going to happen.