Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Human-like ES Races Do You Prefer?

PigglesworthPigglesworth Member UncommonPosts: 260

So, which of the human-like ES races do you prefer?

Nord, Bretons, or Redguard?

@PigglesworthTWR on Twitter

Pigglesworth @ EQNForum.com, MMORPG.com, EQNextfans.com, ProjectNorrath.com, & EQNFanSite.com

Malcontent @ EQNexus.com & EQHammer.com

Comments

• SpeelySpeely Member CommonPosts: 861
    While I like them all, and usually play a Breton in ES games, I am all about Redguards for ESO. Truth be told, in sp ES games I play Bretons mostly for min/max reasons hehe.
  • reeereeereeereee Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    I thought I would be all about the dark elves but the eyes looked off in the character creation video, they looked like....  well, every character from Neverwinter...  humans on the other hand looked well done.  I would say my preference is for Breton.
  • gatherisgatheris Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

Argonian

Which may seem odd but because the developers for ESO have done nothing more than slide a "lizard" skin over a human frame, it isn't

lazy lazy lazy

• BruhzaBruhza Member UncommonPosts: 391
    I would have to say a Nord. I don't know why but in my mind Nord = vikings and vikings are awesome. That's my logic.
  • PigglesworthPigglesworth Member UncommonPosts: 260
    I think I prefer Bretons or Nords. I have always loved barbarian women. I like the magical abilities of the Bretons.

@PigglesworthTWR on Twitter

Pigglesworth @ EQNForum.com, MMORPG.com, EQNextfans.com, ProjectNorrath.com, & EQNFanSite.com

Malcontent @ EQNexus.com & EQHammer.com

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by gatheris

Argonian

Which may seem odd but because the developers for ESO have done nothing more than slide a "lizard" skin over a human frame, it isn't

lazy lazy lazy

No more so than the TES series has since Oblivion. Can't really give them crap for following the SP games in that regard.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    I honestly feel like these are the best ES models to date. I always rather hated the character models, though skyrim were considerably better than morrowind and oblivion