Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WOW is what i said about WoW

after playing for a month, i found myself saying WOW! WoW sucks!!

its just sooo repetetive.....and dont you dare say otherwise, if you dont agree your probably new to the game or are amused by watching paint dry.....

Comments

• claithclaith Member Posts: 86
    ya,its pretty much boring as hell after first day or two,with realyy no point but to duel a couple times,then that becomes boring as hell too.
  • 92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

I just like the PvP, with a warrior its fun as hell.

• jimmyman99jimmyman99 Member UncommonPosts: 3,221

Originally posted by Morgue27
    its just sooo repetetive.....and dont you dare say otherwise, if you dont agree your probably new to the game or are amused by watching paint dry.....

yeah, us 5 millions are so bored with WoW, i dunno why we still play wow...OH yeah! its becuase WoW has no Jedi's!

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor - pre-WW2 genocide.
    imageimage

• OrtisaiOrtisai Member Posts: 162

Originally posted by jimmyman99

yeah, us 5 millions are so bored with WoW, i dunno why we still play wow...OH yeah! its becuase WoW has no Jedi's!

yea 5 mil huh, try 1 person owning 4 account, gold sellers, botters, account buyers and seller. nope 5mil is somethin that blizz put out to make the fan boys seem bigger than everyone else

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

Originally posted by Ortisai

yea 5 mil huh, try 1 person owning 4 account, gold sellers, botters, account buyers and seller. nope 5mil is somethin that blizz put out to make the fan boys seem bigger than everyone else

Yah cause Im sure they would lie about that....
  • xatticaxattica Member Posts: 7

Considering that, FFXI is better (less boring) that WOW?  Im planning a MMO comback.  I have been play FFXI, WoW and GW.  Looking L2 but dont know.image

Xat

Im guessing 1 person out of 10 to 20 players has an active 2nd account. So that would make 4.5 to 4.75 million unique people. Still not impressed?

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    imageimage

• OrtisaiOrtisai Member Posts: 162

lets not forge the hundreds of thousadns of accounts sold through ide, mysupersales playerauctions and ebay. those are kept active as well, and dont forget the gold sellers. BLizz just needs to stick with the non mmoprg scene.

whens the last time uv seen a game like ffxi has a server down issue, not even 1/10 of what WoW has. FFXI takes some brains to play a real game like ffxi

did i mention wow was boring and the pvp sucks?

• WordaenWordaen Member Posts: 203

If the game is so bad, why waste your time to come toa  WoW forum where people who actually like the game and play it well post? Is it because you are trolling, pissed off cause it wasn't for you and you wasted money or is there some other reason? If FF or whatever your current flavor is is so much better, go post there and be happy in your choice? I don't see many WoW posters bashing on your game because they don't like it.

So spare us the drivel.

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

If WoW didn't make you happy for over a month then nothing will. I admit it isn't the deepest game and it might be a tad simple, but there is just so much gaming goodness there it should keep you happy for at least 4 months. Unless you don't have a job, go to school, have a girlfriend or anything remotely resembling a life. Then yeah, maybe you could suck all the fun out of it in a month.

for as so long as your trollers come to my fourms, i'll come here and return the favor.

Oh I see. So the real reason you show up here with inane drivel is just to be a troll? Other than having nothing constructive to say about the game in whose forum you are hanging out in, you have opted to be a boil on the butt of the forum as well. Cool. More power to ya troll.

Originally posted by Wordaen

for as so long as your trollers come to my fourms, i'll come here and return the favor.
    Oh I see. So the real reason you show up here with inane drivel is just to be a troll? Other than having nothing constructive to say about the game in whose forum you are hanging out in, you have opted to be a boil on the butt of the forum as well. Cool. More power to ya troll.

ohhhh noooo's the self proclaimed troll basher is tring to insult me...wahhhhhhh..er no. I come here to do the same you guys do on the ffxi forums, the lingage forums and any other forum that you fan boys think should know how much wow sucks compaired to the others.

thanks for making it clear that wow has a large community of 15 year old mamma fan boi's staring at half naked CARTOON elfs with no real graphics.

why dont you just admit that FFXI is a much better game already?

The lack of a true story, the lack of thought needed to level to 60 and the lack of a matured community that actually helps each other out with ganking or charging for help. You can keep your crap game, cause when the new classes come out for ffxi, expect anyone with a brain that left ffxi for wow are gonna catch the first bus back to a real mmo. And then shall they realize that wow was a true waste of time.

Lol. Apparently pretty easy to twist a troll :)

Also, before I forget, might want to try correct grammar and/or spelling :) But, with that, it's been fun troll, moving on to other topics with real posters now. And feel free to flame all you like or whatever it is that you do for fun. Buh bye.

• VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501

Originally posted by Wordaen

Oh I see. So the real reason you show up here with inane drivel is just to be a troll? Other than having nothing constructive to say about the game in whose forum you are hanging out in, you have opted to be a boil on the butt of the forum as well. Cool. More power to ya troll.

ohhhh noooo's the self proclaimed troll basher is tring to insult me...wahhhhhhh..er no. I come here to do the same you guys do on the ffxi forums, the lingage forums and any other forum that you fan boys think should know how much wow sucks compaired to the others.

thanks for making it clear that wow has a large community of 15 year old mamma fan boi's staring at half naked CARTOON elfs with no real graphics.

why dont you just admit that FFXI is a much better game already?

The lack of a true story, the lack of thought needed to level to 60 and the lack of a matured community that actually helps each other out with ganking or charging for help. You can keep your crap game, cause when the new classes come out for ffxi, expect anyone with a brain that left ffxi for wow are gonna catch the first bus back to a real mmo. And then shall they realize that wow was a true waste of time.

Well, he has identified himself, but for the lack of nothing better to di here is my opinions about the matter. FFXI did not impress me. I loved the graphics and the sound. a shame that the armor models, at least at low levels, are all same. meaning you get armor model A for level 1-5 and then B for level 6-10. combined with extreme limitation of models, is like living in clone world. but that do not bothers me too much. Animation is also well made.

The problem is the GRIND. I find it very ironic that a FFXI player comes to the WoW forum accusing it of being repetitive when FFXI is prolly the most single Grind intense game out there. No, WoW is not repetitive. you can do lots of stuff in it, more than in FFXI and even if FFXI does shares some of those with WoW, the complete group-dependency of the game and the fact it takes AGES to go anywhere or gain any level makes it worse in my eyes.

As for the "story related" thing, FFXI has what? 8? story driven missions? something like that. Well made with cut scenese and what not, but they ARE 8! And you do them at XX level. every 10 or so. so after you have done your story mission you are stuck with nothing else but some other non-story driven ones that are not as great as those.

WoW quests do not have "out of the game" cut scenes, but it has many in-game ones. Plus, you don't get 8 story-missions but 4000. Of which many are a chained together to give you a story.

So, FFXI is not a bad game, is just very Oriental style and i can't like those as they seems to need a really lot of time to enjoy, time that i ,with my 1-3 hours a day, don't have to spend on a not very fun experience. Kudos to Square for the production values, but,as WoW showed to everybody, they are not everything.

As for the trolling, just because some 12-years old kids with nothing better to do come to "your" forums bothering you do NOT give you right to do the same. You know? is not that here we breed trolls (beside the Darkspear Tribe variety).. those people are NOT acting in name of the glorious WoW Community. they are just.... forum trolls! like you. I don't like their actions as i don't like yours.

I would suggest, next time, to either A) Ignore them or B) Report them but in ANY CASE DON'T START TROLLING YOURSELF!!!! Clear? sorry for the caps. Now back to your own forums. 

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

There is no point of this topic other then trollling, it needs to be locked.

To Ortisal, you need to learn to respect other peoples choices, even if someone is trolling on FFXI forums, doesnt give you the right to do the same, you only damage your game's reputation by doing the same thing you claim "others" are doing on your forum (I wouldnt know, i practicaly never been to FFXI). What you are doing here is sending an open invitation for everybody else in here to go to your forum and troll at you back.

imageimage

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961

Trolling forums and flaming other members is against MMORPG.com's rules of conduct. This thread is being locked and I would ask you all to please in future refrain from trolling as well as responding to those who do. The post report feature is there for a reason.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961

Trolling forums and flaming other members is against MMORPG.com's rules of conduct. This thread is being locked and I would ask you all to please in future refrain from trolling as well as responding to those who do. The post report feature is there for a reason.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

This discussion has been closed.