Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

classes

wats better a paladin or a warrior

i want to do a lot of damage

and should i pick humans or orcs

Comments

• RadeaxRadeax Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by AgentMolder
    wats better a paladin or a warrior
    i want to do a lot of damage
    and should i pick humans or orcs

Warriors more damage than paladins. The race depends on you.

• CelicCelic Member Posts: 3
    I would not recommend paladin... easy leveling for awhile but not very useful later on. Warriors are pretty fun later on. If you want to do melee damage though id suggest rogue.
  • RadmuzRadmuz Member Posts: 85

First character I got to 60 was a paladin. The only character I have ever maxed out in levels in a game that I wanted to delete afterwards is that same paladin.

If you want to be a buff bot at the end game content go with a paladin. When raiding they want your great buffs. Problem is they last only 5 minutes and there are 40 people in the raid. That is 480 buffs per hour you are asked to cast while raiding. Does that sound like fun or what?

• jimmyman99jimmyman99 Member UncommonPosts: 3,221

Warrior is definitely deals out more damage then paladin. Paladin is kinda support /secondary tank hybrid (after all, its a warrior/healer hybrid). Often paladins can act as a primary tank, although I doubt a serious raider would consider them that. But for casual raiding (not one of those uber bosses) Paladins are OK tankers but tend to loose agro quite often.

I find paladins to be a slightly boring class - you dont get too many combat skills, so mostly its boring autoattack with occasional stun and/or heal. In groups it gets a bit more fun becuase you have to watch group bufs, you are also a backup healer and if the group is getting wiped, paladins have best survivability rates. I often survived to rez everyone in my group when they all were wiped - paladins are one tough cookie to kill. On the bad side, lack of combat skills make them also slow soloers, they cant kill as fast as mages, rogues, or even warriors.

I believe paladin is a class that requires least player attention. You can just turn up autoattack, watch yours and group health and in the process read a newspaper or go to washroom.

This is my experience up to level 37.

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor - pre-WW2 genocide.
    imageimage