Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Maybe someone know why...

notorius18notorius18 Member Posts: 3
Maybe someone know why european players of WoW especialy poles can't play WoW? Well we pay for this game and what we get? Silence, stupidness of Tech support from blizzard? I'll give u a quote...

'' they say no problem or the problem is in ur isp .. well all people in DIFFERENT contries and with DIFFERENT isp had problems !!! i will agree with u ..
why the tracing always stopes at tila !!!!
dont u think it is a problem there!!!!! can recive but cant resend to complete the signal route!!!! just try to think and answer .. becase i heard that people will report that to meny games magazines !!! so look up for ur name :) ''

or

'' I sugesst that every person that have latency problem will send e-mail to [email protected] and [email protected]. Perhaps after small flood Bliz will see how many persons have that problem, and prhaps somebody will have ANY answer.

In that e-mail at beginning - request Feedback by mail AND just once for all of us - on forum.
We are angry not just because WoW is not working but because we are ignored.

Attach to mail info that Blizzard requested (below):

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-tech-support-en&T=224422&P=1 ''

Well if u wanna to laugh at blizz here's link to tech support forum :
http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-tech-support-en&t=224422&s=new&tmp=1#new
anyway maybe u all will help us, let the world hear about this problem and Blizz disregarding to small population of europe players... Please help us if u want and can...

Sincerly yours... addicted european WoW player

Comments

• SimplyMichaeSimplyMichae Member Posts: 86

Blizzard's support is pretty goofy all right, but if you really wanted to get the word out, you might try posting this in a gaming-related forum.  This one is rarely read as it is designed for folks needing help with the mmorpg.com forums.

(Notice that only 21 some-odd people have viewed this topic as of the post, and I'm pretty sure a few of those were me.)

~ Michael