Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: The MMOrning Report - 12/24/2013

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

What will Elder Scrolls Online's PVP be all about? How do you create a tropical landscape in EverQuest Next Landmark? And What WoW developer needs your help now more than ever?

Watch on to find out. This is MMORPG's Merry MMOrning Report, and this is what you need to know for December 24th, 2013.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    I'm really confused... Blizzard is asking money for one of their devs? Um... Blizzard literally has 100s of millions of dollars, why can't they afford to pay for it? Also doesn't being a developer for Blizzard give you health benefits because I was pretty sure it did.

Also, why is this being covered by MMORPG.com? This is extremely unfair to everyone else out there that has cancer. Just because the guy is a developer at Blizzard he deserves some sort of special treatment? I'm not trying to be mean but I see it as a disservice to all those out there who are also suffering with the same thing.

Smile

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591

Also, why is this being covered by MMORPG.com? This is extremely unfair to everyone else out there that has cancer. Just because the guy is a developer at Blizzard he deserves some sort of special treatment? I'm not trying to be mean but I see it as a disservice to all those out there who are also suffering with the same thing.

(Sorry for the double post but the edit refused to work.)

Smile