Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do I buy?

VespilloVespillo Member Posts: 10
So I need to buy the game but I am not sure what to buy because there are 100 things for this game; The DVD, Expansions, The actual game (which I have yet to find), and I am sure others including the collector's editions of everything.

Comments

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    There is only one collectors edition, and you should be able to find one at your local tech store (best buy, circuit city, that type of thing). I recommend the collectors edition as you get some decent goodies with it. If you have a DVD drive I could not recommend getting the DVD version more. It takes around 5 minutes to install with 2 discs, as opposed to 10 discs and roughly 20 minutes or even more with the CD version.

• VespilloVespillo Member Posts: 10

I got a CD Burner which plays DVD's when I install a free DVD Decoder from any given website. I am buying EQ II off of www.ebay.com and not sure what to get because it is talkin about DVD's and such and it just got me baffled.

So I ask you, what is the name of the EQ II I should be getting? StarterKit or what?