Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gamespot Game of the Year PC

cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
Not bad the game's skill tree I think is its best feature.
Chamber of Chains

Comments

• MrDDTMrDDT Member UncommonPosts: 276

So many good features it's hard to say.

Just to list a few major ones I like.

Crafting/Economy

Skill Gem / Link system

Passive Skill Tree

Massive amounts of League/Ranked Events

Those 4 things are major aspects that make the game so fun, and they are done so well.

-MrDDT

• DrakynnDrakynn Member Posts: 2,030

I would agree Path of Exile was best game in it's sub-genre this year but it's not the PC Game of The Year IMO.I'd rate Gone Home,The Stanley Parable,Gunpoint,Starcraft:Heart of the Swarm and Outlast above it and some of those weren't even listed as contenders,which to me shows that Gamespot has a limited view of PC gaming.

But even if it's a limited view it is an opinion from that limited view and as valid as others.

• ButtdartButtdart Member Posts: 34

The fact that this game was GOTY PC goes to show how bad of a year it was.

Let's hope Wildstar, EQN/L, and some of the other revive PC gaming from its life support status.

• JJ82JJ82 Member UncommonPosts: 1,258
    They are nuts. Wasn't even the best MMO of the year.

"People who tell you you’re awesome are useless. No, dangerous.

They are worse than useless because you want to believe them. They will defend you against critiques that are valid. They will seduce you into believing you are done learning, or into thinking that your work is better than it actually is." ~Raph Koster
    http://www.raphkoster.com/2013/10/14/on-getting-criticism/

• sam212121sam212121 Member Posts: 3

Well much deserved.

And now with the new league system every 4 months, and constant new uniques, skills, and even some passives; really is looking really awesome. And still F2P : )