Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why not mounts for non members as well?

for those of you who don't have a membership for free realms don't you think they should at least have mounts for non members and more leveling up room, as well I mean you play the game for the fun and etc but then you can only reach a certain lvl then are literally forced to get a member ship!

weather or not you agree with this that's fine but this is just my personal opinion please keep this in mind

Comments

• zastenzasten Member Posts: 283
    Originally posted by animegeekie14

for those of you who don't have a membership for free realms don't you think they should at least have mounts for non members and more leveling up room, as well I mean you play the game for the fun and etc but then you can only reach a certain lvl then are literally forced to get a member ship!

weather or not you agree with this that's fine but this is just my personal opinion please keep this in mind

Sorry, don't be silly, they can make it necessary to pay to enjoy the game and to hell with anybody else. After all, it is theirs to do what they want with it.

imo as well, yes it would be nice if they were not so dam greedy, I might even still be playing it and possibly paying for some items, but they rather I just leave and get none of my money, which if fine by me because there are lots of other games to play!