Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List Five Cancelled MMO's you would play if they released them Today!

123457»

Comments

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

STAR WARS GALAXIES - Remade today with the same sort of direction that STAR CITIZEN is getting, could be phenomenal.

I don't mean remaking the game exactly... I mean taking the idea of Star Wars Galaxies and expanding upon it with all the lessons learned and improving upon it with the benefit of those lessons and tech.

EARTH & BEYOND - I sadly missed out on it... really would have loved to play it.

THE MATRIX ONLINE - Another one I missed. I can see how it's quite niche but the IP is really fitting for an MMORPG. There are those who don't see how... I think they may lack creativity :p.

That's all I really have right now... though I suppose I'd give the ORIGINAL concept behind Star Trek Online and Middle Earth Online a shot too.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• LoverNoFighterLoverNoFighter Member Posts: 294
    1. SWG
    2. SWG 
    3. SWG
    4. SWG
    5. SWG
  • NagelRitterNagelRitter Member Posts: 607
    UO 2

Favorite MMO: Vanilla WoW
    Currently playing: GW2, EVE
    Excited for: Wildstar, maybe?

• AlverantAlverant Member RarePosts: 1,320
    Originally posted by Siveria

Here are some I'd play if they came back: CIty of heroes/villians before they added the create-a-mission crap that ruined the game, Auto Assault, Earth and Beyond, Tabula Rasa, and the matrix online.

How did the Architech expansion ruin the game? If you didn't want to play the user generated content, you didn't have to.

• IkonisIkonis Member UncommonPosts: 245
    Jumpgate Evolution, Jumpgate, The original Tabula Rasa concept, Mythica, Earth and Beyond
  • RedcorRedcor Member Posts: 426

SWG

City of Heros

Matrix online

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can
    be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
    -Robert E. Howard

• sketocafesketocafe Member UncommonPosts: 950

1. The Matrix Online because a little paper-rock-scissors would be refreshing compared to the never ending hotbar combat and because I still can't understand why I need to level another character just to play a different class. 

2. SWG because i missed it.

3. WoW Burning Crusade because I miss it.

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

SWG for the crafting and rp.  And Creature handler.  Actually for a lot of reasons.  That's the only one I'd go back to.

• doodphacedoodphace Member UncommonPosts: 1,858
    Originally posted by Nadia

1. Dungeon Runners  (mmo lite)

2. Tabula Rasa

3. City of Heroes

4. Earth and Beyond

5. SWG

Earth and Beyond all the way.

• ringdanyringdany Member UncommonPosts: 189

SHADOWBANE IS THE BEST PLS

BRING IT BACK NAAUUU!!!

(oo.. and yea Chronicles of Spellborn too --- way way better than Rift, tera or almost anything on offer today)