Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Place Beta Key Offers & Requests Here (Please read before posting)

Comments

• pieniek82pieniek82 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    As the rest im looking for good soul to share a key with me
  • ElixanElixan Member Posts: 2

Hope to increase my chances a little bit by posting here. I would love a Wildstar beta key and can't wait to finally test/ play it.

Got some other CBT keys, like Infinite Crisis, that i will send in return aswell as my thanks! 

• darknite83darknite83 Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I would love to get a beta key to test this game, so I can help shape it to be the best game ever. I've been following it since I heard about couple years ago. I would  appreciate it. Thank you. my email is [email protected]
  • Anthony3187Anthony3187 Member UncommonPosts: 32
    I would absolutely love the opportunity to beta test WildStar and help shape it to be the best MMO it can be. Been playing MMOs since 2003. Thanks!
  • MilayMilay Member UncommonPosts: 1
    If anyone has a spare key I would love to get into the beta for Wildstar. Thanks
  • simlonien1simlonien1 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I would really like a chance to help Frost and everyone working on Wildstar make it even better before launch, i would REALLY appreciate it if someone could send me a key! :) Thank you!
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    Really would LOVE a key!!!!
  • imrobertjamesimrobertjames Member UncommonPosts: 19

I would love an opportunity to try out the game before I deploy, which without giving specific timelines will happen before the official launch, likely even before beta.  I can verify my affiliation with the U.S. Army privately should you choose to let me use a friend key.  I will be respectful and most definitely will not get you banned.  Feel free to talk to me first if you want to get to know me.  I'll play with the key holder as often as possible should they like as well :)

Cheers!

"Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country."

• TatercakeTatercake Member UncommonPosts: 286
    you all are like a pack of rabbid dogs  over betta keys makes me sad  at the state  people are in these days  greed and  just compete crazyness  over bettas  is beyond me  my god calm down people  my god  freeking  children you are
  • doriskdorisk Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by Tatercake
    you all are like a pack of rabbid dogs  over betta keys makes me sad  at the state  people are in these days  greed and  just compete crazyness  over bettas  is beyond me  my god calm down people  my god  freeking  children you are

Sounds like your the one that needs to calm down, so upset you cant spell.

• KaeriganKaerigan Member Posts: 689
    Originally posted by dorisk

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

• TholdarianTholdarian Member UncommonPosts: 67
    What I've seen and heard about the game does intrigue me, so if anyone has a spare key, I'd really appreciate to have the oppoturnity to play :)
  • artyportartyport Member Posts: 16

Can't wait to make my little Aurin Dude with flowers in his hair.

This game seems to be going in the right direction. I want to help make it more awesome. I am also a person who realizes that beta is not just play time but that there is work involved as well.

Future thanks!

• jdreamjdream Member UncommonPosts: 80
    if anyone have spare key I would love to have one! thanks in advance :D
  • blazeicerblazeicer Member UncommonPosts: 72
    Originally posted by imrobertjames

I would love an opportunity to try out the game before I deploy, which without giving specific timelines will happen before the official launch, likely even before beta.  I can verify my affiliation with the U.S. Army privately should you choose to let me use a friend key.  I will be respectful and most definitely will not get you banned.  Feel free to talk to me first if you want to get to know me.  I'll play with the key holder as often as possible should they like as well :)

Cheers!

Bumping this guy because he serves our country, and more than deserves to have some fun before deployment.

Someone get this guy a KEY!

Thanks for you service!

• lathaanlathaan Member UncommonPosts: 476
    lol, i guess 99% of people here, including me,  would throw a key away before giving it to someone "who serves your country" - what are you, brainwashed?
  • NerphNerph Member UncommonPosts: 69
    Fuck it, might as well throw myself in the mix, if anyone has a spare key i'd surely love a chance to test the game out.
  • bigdave350bigdave350 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Hi, I`d love a key to play the game , will definitely be getting it when it comes out and would like to test it out first too.
  • YumeTsukaiYumeTsukai Member UncommonPosts: 40

Wow - quite a few people really want a beta key for this game. 

Good news - at least for two of you. I've got 2 friend keys that I'm willing to share. I'm not interested if you end up banning me from the beta, but I would really like that you don't ban each other.

So many great boys and girls here - it's really hard to make a choice. Don't wanna sound like a total hypocrite but could a moderator suggest to me the 2 most dedicated posts made here? I'm not very good at making choices. A PM should do, then I'll check and select the winners.

Thanks! - and good luck to you all in getting a key.

• wandererchanwandererchan Member UncommonPosts: 17

Would love key myself. Thanks in advnace

• KaeriganKaerigan Member Posts: 689
    Originally posted by YumeTsukai

Wow - quite a few people really want a beta key for this game. 

Good news - at least for two of you. I've got 2 friend keys that I'm willing to share. I'm not interested if you end up banning me from the beta, but I would really like that you don't ban each other.

So many great boys and girls here - it's really hard to make a choice. Don't wanna sound like a total hypocrite but could a moderator suggest to me the 2 most dedicated posts made here? I'm not very good at making choices. A PM should do, then I'll check and select the winners.

Thanks! - and good luck to you all in getting a key.

That's really nice of you if you're telling the truth (I have seen a lot of fake giveaways unfortunately). Was beginning to think no one here had any keys, hah. I hope whoever gets a key from you cherishes it.

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

• romani15romani15 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    may I get one also

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Originally posted by Kaerigan
    Originally posted by dorisk

I was thinking this as well.  You beat me to it lol.

• verias1990verias1990 Member Posts: 1

I have been looking for a Wildstar beta key forever.

If somone has a spare pls contact me.

Would really like to try out the game and help develope the game

[email protected]

• AlumicardAlumicard Member UncommonPosts: 388
    If anyone has a spare key, we can start a chain, create a guild with all the new players and take over the world! Muahaha

This discussion has been closed.