Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BF4 - The latest please :)

Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859

Anyone tell me whats the latest with BF4.

How are things difference since their almighty duck fupp upon release :)

Just ordered my new RAM & Graphics cards, (will be in my machine tomorrow o/ yay) but is it worthwhile me buying this pre-xmas or wait a bit until january :)

Note eager to play game, but not so eager that i want to join a game that rivals Neverwinter for a gawd aweful release.

NB only care for PC - Console versions dont bother me, personally quicker consoles stop being made the better... its pc where its at lol :)

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

Comments

• DeniZgDeniZg Member UncommonPosts: 697
    Originally posted by Quazal.A

Note eager to play game, but not so eager that i want to join a game that rivals Neverwinter for a gawd aweful release.

I've played Neverwinter on release and it worked just fine for me. But the game was entertaining for a week at best.

I'm playing BF4 on 3 different PC's and having different types of crashes on each one. And not always the same type of crash on each and every PC.

Having said that, the game is extremely fun and addicting (to me), even more now than when I started on day 1, and I even don't like FPS games that much.

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042
    I'd wait and see what happens with special offers over xmas and new year before buying it. It's still not worth full price but it was as low as £14 at one point in the Black Friday sales recently, can't really go wrong at that.
  • Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859
    Originally posted by DeniZg
    Originally posted by Quazal.A

I've played Neverwinter on release and it worked just fine for me. But the game was entertaining for a week at best.

My bad just re-read what i typed meant to say FF14 :) so kiddies good lesson always re-read what you type before submitting :)

But thanks guys, aye atm i have a voucher that means i can get it for £25 up until 31/12/13, but i suppose my lack of patience comes from this is first day of xmas holidays until new year :) and itching for something different lol :)

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• RavZterzRavZterz Member UncommonPosts: 618
    Haven't had a crash since the last patch.  Still plenty of issues with the game such as crazy delays.

Make games you want to play.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RavikAztar

• Entris38Entris38 Member UncommonPosts: 401

I'm still hard locking randomly, can't figure out for the life of me what it is. Only running on a Phenom 965BE with an HD 7870, so I've tried multiple settings and it still hard lock my computer. Oddly enough sometimes I can play several matches with no issues. Sometimes it's the first match I play......

Last few parts coming in the next week for finishing building my new rig, i5-4670k with a GTX770. Hope it fairs better. Between AC4 and BF4, I figured it's time to upgrade.

• RavZterzRavZterz Member UncommonPosts: 618
    Latest patch two days ago fixed all my crashing issues.  Game still has bugs but it's stable for me.

Make games you want to play.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RavikAztar

• skyline385skyline385 Member Posts: 564
    I rarely crashed on my i5-2500k and GTX560. The crashing was more worse on the consoles. The game has also seen quite a few big patches. I think it is very safe to buy the game now. I don't even know what delay the guy above me is talking about, never noticed anything like that. It's a fun game not anything serious. It's not ARMA and if you go into it expecting that, then it's your fault.