Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need help!!! I'm in trouble.

Hi ! everyone! I need your help . I'm in trouble . last month I played DAOC for 14 free trail . After 14 days I didn't play it . but  today I found my VISA  card have  consumed $14.95 for DAOC . I  don't know what shall I do now? I don't want to play it. I'm afraid next month it will consumed $14.95 automaticly . how can I terminate my account. thank you.

Comments

• tachgbtachgb Member UncommonPosts: 791

If you double click your DAOC icon to launch the game, you'll have to put your username and password in to login, don't use the Quickenrty feature, or you'll skip the server launcher screen, then you'll see the server launcher application. At the bottom, you'll see several buttons, including the "Account Info" button, press it, then press "Edit Account", and in that window, you'll see "Cancel Account" in the bottom right.

• ada1981ada1981 Member Posts: 10

but I have uninstalled. where can download ? I find the offical website, but there couldn't download the game . in gamedaily.com I found but how to use it . it is only have 247 kB. I think it isn't the game download . 

thank you for helping me !

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Call this number: (703) 934-0169

Tell them you meant to cancel after the 14 day trial and haven't played since it ended but forgot. They'll cancel the account for you and if what you say is true refund the 14.95 to your card.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."