Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SOLA- Christian Gaming Community

Perry86Perry86 Member Posts: 58

SOLA is a group of Christian gamers who seek to develop a community of Acceptance and Encouragement!

SOLA was formed back in June 2012 by Dosmas and a few others who were looking forward to the launch of Guild Wars 2 and have been very successful in that time. We have an overall membership of over 700 people that have played Guild Wars 2, The Secret World, Neverwinter, FFXIV and Rift with us at one time or another.

Due to the excitement surrounding Star Citizen and the demand of our membership we have formed the SOLA Star Citizen branch.

Our Goal is to be known as friendly and helpful members of all games we play including Star Citizen.

While SOLA was founded by Christians it is NOT Required for Membership. All we expect of our membership is to be respectful, and to act in an honorable manner.

We have people from every spectrum of gamers, young and old, hardcore and casual, PvEers, and PvPers. We will strive to be active in all areas of Star Citizen and we will work to accomplish everything Star Citizen has to offer.

The only requirement for membership is to read our code of conduct and to fill out an application with a bit of information about you. If you have any questions, comments or ever want to meet us or join us, come on over to our forums.

We have forums, and a voice chat system that we have used for some time.

May He Bless us All as we tell our Story for HIS Glory! 

Please visit us at www.solaguild.com Looking foward to seeing you all "In the 'verse!"

Comments

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Huge thumbs up.....

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• knightauditknightaudit Member UncommonPosts: 389

If you want to be in a great community with fun and respect for different ideas .. These guys are great.

I am part of it ... and I am not a religious person.

• Perry86Perry86 Member Posts: 58
    We are excite for the dogfighting module coming out in a few weeks hope to get some good game time in with SOLA. 

• knightauditknightaudit Member UncommonPosts: 389

I am a member of SOLA and am not religious. I just got sick of the kids and the use of the F bomb every three words. I wanted more out of the games I play then just thinking I was still in high school.

As a gaming community it is great. Relaxed, fun and enjoyable. If you are looking for a change and want something more. Check them out .