Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guitar Hero

I bought this game for myself for Xmas for PS2 and exscuse the pun but it ROCKS!!

This is the most fun ive had with ANY game much less an mmo so if your wondering if it is worth it go ahead and get it.

Want to ENJOY an mmo?

Dont start a guild and dont be a leader or volunteer to be coleader or captain.

Just play the damn game:)

Comments

• pinkstarfishpinkstarfish Member Posts: 120

any of those interactive games are actually quite fun, guitar hero is really addicting, but its hard to play when friends are over just cuse the songs are sooo long, but also check out karoke and dance dance. i actually cant stand dance dance just because some people actually look at it as if it were like god to them, (sarcasm) but karoke revoulution is madd fun when u have friends over, its a good time, ::::20::

• ElapsedElapsed Member UncommonPosts: 2,329

I remember Kevin P. on G4 playing the game, "This one goes out to all my MySpace girls."

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

This is my guitar hero

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Me and my friend brought Takio Drum Master for PS2 and it's a blast. Rockin the Soul Caluibur 2 them with the drums is the bomb.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• MMHELMMHEL Member Posts: 313
    i like Dance Dance i have played lots of guitar and drums at arcrades. Guitar hero looks awesome but i dont have PS2 dont have the money
  • Morgue27Morgue27 Member Posts: 14

lol just play real instruments....much more fun and much more rewarding

screw that virtual guitar hero crap

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    I play bass! Yaaaah for me image
  • PuoltryPuoltry Member Posts: 956

Originally posted by Morgue27

LOL stop taking yourself so serious and lighten up a bit.

Its a GAME its supposed to be fun.Perhaps you should stop in at a local store that has it on display and try it out before dismissing it.

Ive no desire to learn how to play a "real" guitar nor do i have time to dedicate to it as well.Go read the reviews on Ebgames.com and you will find people who play the guitar are playing this game and are having fun with it.

Maybe its YOU who needs to learn "virtual" guitar and not the resat of us who need to learn how to "play" a real one?

BTW as a sidenote when i hit 100% on medium difficulty i DO feel satisfied.

Want to ENJOY an mmo?

Dont start a guild and dont be a leader or volunteer to be coleader or captain.

Just play the damn game:)

• CroeCroe Member Posts: 194

Originally posted by Puoltry
    Originally posted by Morgue27

Its a GAME its supposed to be fun.Perhaps you should stop in at a local store that has it on display and try it out before dismissing it.

Ive no desire to learn how to play a "real" guitar nor do i have time to dedicate to it as well.Go read the reviews on Ebgames.com and you will find people who play the guitar are playing this game and are having fun with it.

Maybe its YOU who needs to learn "virtual" guitar and not the resat of us who need to learn how to "play" a real one?

BTW as a sidenote when i hit 100% on medium difficulty i DO feel satisfied.

Actually it is a pretty good represantation of a guitar tuned down to D a D, with the bar chords and what not its is a replication and simple so ppl can grasp it some good metal songs were done in D a D tuning. i look at it as training wheels for the little guys they play this game work up some finger dex before hoping on a real one and learning how (if they want) also guitar hereo rox as a game so addicting i played some and i wannt grab one for me.

• JoliustJoliust Member Posts: 1,329

It looks like a blast. I would get it except I don't have a PS2 and I rather spend the money on two new guitar pedals :). I am waiting for a game that you can hook an actual guitar up to and rock out.

Sent me an email if you want me to mail you some pizza rolls.