Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What I really miss is

redbugredbug Member UncommonPosts: 175
I really miss old school camping , I miss the grind. I want to see class and level /ooc's in a level appropriate zone. I wanna go on corpse runs. I want to fear running through a zone. I want to lose experience when I die. I wanna sit on a zone wall for hours on end pulling the same mobs ,with  people coming and going as the day goes by. I wanna bullshit with people as I level and make friends that do a /w all (me) when they log on to see what I am doing.

Comments

• VidirVidir Member UncommonPosts: 963
    I too miss the old grinding, in Asherons Call,grinding for loot and xp was fun.
  • Mr_WolfxMr_Wolfx Member Posts: 176

I wasn't around for when games were like that, but I've always wanted to try one. Have you guys tried the Fippy server of EQ? I feel like that's as close as it'll get for a long while..

Yes I have a dream… And its not some MLK dream for equality. …I wanna own a decommissioned lighthouse …And I wanna live at the top… And nobody knows I live there. …And theres a button that I can press, and launch that lighthouse into space.