Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer 40k ?

By chance does anyone know if there may be a Warhammer 40k MMORPG that could be coming out at any time, i know there is an original warhammer rpg but that is not 40k if anyone knows anything post it.image

Comments

• This is the game....THE game!
  • Eternal2kEternal2k Member Posts: 20

I have been working on a design doc for a war40k mmorpg for over a year now...shaping up to be an amazing game system...but considering I am still in college and have no investors yet...give me least 5 years...lol

Problem is Mythic has the rights to warhammer and so GW probly wont work with another company while they are working with Mythic so I may have to pull a Blizzard and use the same basic concept but with a differnt story...much like what happened with starcraft

• Falcon_3232Falcon_3232 Member Posts: 2

Anyway to contact GameWorks to make a suggestion of this RPG or do u think ppl have done this already and may be working on something already?

• WarsongWarsong Member Posts: 563

Originally posted by Falcon_3232
    Anyway to contact GameWorks to make a suggestion of this RPG or do u think ppl have done this already and may be working on something already?

I'm sure ppl have done this, I'm sure GW has thought about it and most likely still are.
    I wouldnt doubt that its on the table and I would assume from a buisness aspect GW may want to see how Mythic does with WH first.
    40k is my fav of the 2 , I also wish that they started with 40k instead of a WH mmorpg.
    The story line is most awsome.

• theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

youre all freaking insane. has no one ever heard of warhammer online? its already freaking being done by Mythic, the makers of DAoC.... freaking psychotic children ::::12::

• kickassmankickassman Member Posts: 108

Originally posted by theanimedude
    youre all freaking insane. has no one ever heard of warhammer online? its already freaking being done by Mythic, the makers of DAoC.... freaking psychotic children ::::12::
    40k.........

Nuffsaid

• quietwolfquietwolf Member Posts: 79

It's just that there would be more interest in a Warhammer 40k MMORPG than a Warhammer Fantasy MMORPG.

But, I'm still keeping my eye out for Warhammer Online, just to see how they bring the concept to the market.

"Whosoever shed last blood
    By man shall his blood be shed
    For immunity of God make he the man
    Destroy all that which is evil
    So that which is good may flourish
    And I shall count thee among my favored sheep
    And you shall have the protection of all the angels in Heaven."