Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New content for DC Online.....AMAZING

AtrocitusAtrocitus Member UncommonPosts: 85

Its sad that MMORPG.com doesn't give this game its just due. They spend more time on games that are years away from launch (see Camelot Unchained etc) then this gem

The new content for DC was released to paying members and the feedback is almost the same. Just amazing....

Do yourself a favor and check this game out if your between games or bored of consoles.

Comments

• redrain84redrain84 Member UncommonPosts: 88
    DCU is by far the worst MMO I have ever played in my life and I have played many. This game has disgraced the DC Universe name. When I play the game I don't feel like I'm in the DC universe, its lacks a lot. I advise people not to pick this one up.
  • AZHokie54AZHokie54 Member UncommonPosts: 295
    Until they add more than two types for quests, kill x of whatever or pick up x of whatever, not interested.
  • KnightsoulKnightsoul Member UncommonPosts: 31

I agree with Atrocitus: I like DCUO, I think it's the best casual mmo on the market.

I really don't understand all the critics made to this game, but anyway everyone are entitled of their opinion.

To anyone who's on the fence with DCUO: I say to you try it, it's free...... you might meet the mmorpg of your life, like what happened to me.  image

• WizGamerWizGamer Member UncommonPosts: 402

Originally posted by redrain84
    DCU is by far the worst MMO I have ever played in my life and I have played many. This game has disgraced the DC Universe name. When I play the game I don't feel like I'm in the DC universe, its lacks a lot. I advise people not to pick this one up.

This is vague and doesn't let me know anything about your perspective. 

Originally posted by AZHokie54
    Until they add more than two types for quests, kill x of whatever or pick up x of whatever, not interested.

There are tons of quests, collection quests, kill x, and puzzle quests where you have to distract one npc while destroying things, or avoid certain obstacles and items. There are bounties. There are dynamic events. This game has literally every type of questing introduced by any other mmorpg. 

• GranreyGranrey Member Posts: 53

Well, I used to play this game  a lot. Since launch day.

Then due to lack of content and the stupid initial price tag plus subscription fee killed the game..........

it took them almost a year to add meaningful content and make it FTP. However, the damage was done.

Still, it seems the game is busy enough, I might return to play sometime as I love the combat system on that game. Still, I have not seen anything close to that.