Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Meatshields Recruiting - Gareth Server!!!

Have you ever found yourself continuously farming and it taking forever for you to level? Have you been playing and wished you had some great people to play with? Have you been interested in doing raids but have had a hard time joining a group?

Well, I think I have the answer for your problem!
Come and join a guild with great members! We'll help you out no matter what lvl you are. We always have members online and we do our best to support eachother! We're all a great bunch of guys/gals that you will definately enjoy being around and talking to. Don't let a great opportunity pass you by. Join the Meatshields of Albion! You won't regret it :).

All you have to do is post here, contact me on aim: vipertrlov, or talk to me ingame: Meursault and we'll let you test drive the guild! You have nothing to lose!

Comments

• ElnatorElnator Member Posts: 6,077

Dude I hate to burst your bubble but the list you're looking at isn't the top guilds for Alb, it's just a list of guilds for alb. Meatshields isn't even in the top 25 alb guilds. I checked on the Herald: www.camelotherald.com

Not saying it's a bad choice for a guild. But lets not be misleading, eh?

Currently Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online.
    Sig image Pending
    Still in: A couple Betas

• MeursaultMeursault Member Posts: 13
    thx for the heads up.
  • MeursaultMeursault Member Posts: 13
    We were in the top 30 last week, so we'll see how this week goes.