Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

founders pack

Is buying the pack just to get into the game worth it(15$)?

Originally posted by laokoko
"if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

Comments

• boris20boris20 Member RarePosts: 404
    Well about 4 months or so ago I bought in, downloaded and played and it seemed like no one else was online and te world was back to alpha stages. I'd personally wait and see if they are going to finish the game or not. I hasn't heard anything out of the new development.
  • IylzIylz Member Posts: 107
    This game failed so hard once already, I played it quite some time ago. I thought it was a dead game. I wouldn't give them any money at all until they release something that isn't a pile of crap.
  • strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    Ok so it sucks and i should not not give them any money right?

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

Game could have potential, but the first go was full of bugs and hackers and shutdown quickly. Don't quote me here but I was under the impression it got bought out and a new team is working to re do the game and fix the issues. I want to see the game fixed right so I payed them the 10$ to help fund things. But if you're looking for something to play now, last I knew it's not even close to being done and it's very under the radar. Anyone have any recent news of progress or word from devs?
    Strawhat, I would wait and see what happens.
  • DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by strawhat0981
    Ok so it sucks and i should not not give them any money right?

Once a game fails as bad as this one did, I wouldn't buy anything from them on faith.

I just looked a bit into it and it looks like it was bought by Silent Future UG, a game development company with 0 games under their belt and it looks like they are re-writing the game engine from scratch.

Good luck with this one, by the time it's released in any kind of playable polish there will be a host of better games with more up to date graphics and such. I had high hopes for this once upon a time and maybe that makes me a bit biased or bitter about it, but it's still pretty sketchy.

Yeah that sounds about like what I remember. I don't suggest others that aren't aware of what's going on to sped any $ on I until it gets finished and can see or have an idea of what you're paying for.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file