Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets share extra keys!

Comments

• Cookster5Cookster5 Member Posts: 50
    I'd love a Wildstar Key! I even have a spare Hearthstone Key if someone wants to swap...
  • EzbeeEzbee Member Posts: 31
    id love a key if any1 has one, if i get extra ill pass em on ofc.
  • CavemanBECavemanBE Member UncommonPosts: 78
    Need a key offer 30 bucks ;)
  • freegefreege Member UncommonPosts: 75

Anyone having problems applying there key?

This serial has already been used.

• thunderclesthundercles Member UncommonPosts: 510
    Key me, por favor!
  • bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    ~.~ all these pages are nothing but key begging

• KrightonKrighton Member UncommonPosts: 111

that's because the devs have been assholes about inviting from a larger, more diverse pool of players. They've only invited people they know, or friends and investors.

Plenty of qualilfied players that specialize in MMOs have been waiting and the wait is over because they've moved on and forgotten about this Cartoonish WoW clone with skilless aiming training wheels

• wilbergwilberg Member Posts: 182
    you are an ignorant knobgoblin and don't know what you're talking about. invites have been random. I know of someone who signed up on a whim and got in who has no affiliation with carbine.
  • NacarioNacario Member UncommonPosts: 222
    I would be really grateful as well if there was a spare key
  • lantos100lantos100 Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Originally posted by Krighton

that's because the devs have been assholes about inviting from a larger, more diverse pool of players. They've only invited people they know, or friends and investors.

Plenty of qualilfied players that specialize in MMOs have been waiting and the wait is over because they've moved on and forgotten about this Cartoonish WoW clone with skilless aiming training wheels

Cool story bro...

• BarbecuesausBarbecuesaus Member Posts: 5

Oh wel , i got invited for Wildstar Stress test.   I think many of others aswell?

I got around the forums a lot sinds i didnt get to login and create a character without a crash/dc.

I also found out that closed Beta testers can invite their friends (wich im sure they wil)

I dont want to beg, and i wont because i see this topic only consists of people begging/asking for keys , even the OP i dont see anybody offering a key (wich should be the case) 

But at this moment im getting bored of other MMO"s i am playing and looking for something new or fresh to start.

Most awsome would be to join a game in development like Wildstar.

I bet there are a lot of people selling their soul for a beta key,  but if u are looking for a buddy and u havent gave away your key YET.   Or scared that a random player is gonna get u banned.

Feel free to send me a message , i play Wow , Rift, Swtor, kinda games and id love to start a playing Wildstar with you ;)

Good luck and if luck never comes il see u lucky Beta players when the game is released =)

• CorthalaCorthala Member UncommonPosts: 283
    Please, give me a key!

"you are like the world revenge on sarcasm, you know that?"

One of those great lines from The Secret World

• SoraksisSoraksis Member UncommonPosts: 294
    Well if anyone has a key left, and I am sure they are probably gone or used up by now, but if there is that one person that still has one I would really appreciate that key.   Thanks in advance
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    Please please I would love a key!  Thanks!
  • MysticumMysticum Member UncommonPosts: 53
    I would love a key.
  • sowens0074sowens0074 Member UncommonPosts: 22
    I would love a key to try the game. Thanks in advance to anyone that can make that wish come true.
  • AumHybridAumHybrid Member UncommonPosts: 75
    I would love a key!  If you guys haven't heard, Dallas is a huge piece of ice right now and nobody can walk outside without slipping on the stairs.  I can't leave the house :(
  • strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    I dont think there are any "extra" keys. I thought they are all tied to email addresses and can not be traded.

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• BootezBootez Member UncommonPosts: 72
    plllllease send me a key. I would love you forever. Forever and ever and ever. :)
  • Sameg3Sameg3 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    A beta key would be great. please...
  • donjuanagaindonjuanagain Member UncommonPosts: 135
    There isnt a single person that has posted in this thread that deserves a beta key to this game.  The person in this thread that definitely doesnt deserve one is myself. Yep, all I'm going to do is play the game to see if I want to buy it and figure out how to power grind my way to max level so at launch, I can beat everyone to max level in the shortest time possible. I wont bother to send bug reports or do any kind of reporting on it what so ever either. So to all of the rest of you begging and pleading for that key, I wish you good luck and I hope you get one and I dont.
  • TsumoTsumo Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Originally posted by donjuanagain
    There isnt a single person that has posted in this thread that deserves a beta key to this game.  The person in this thread that definitely doesnt deserve one is myself. Yep, all I'm going to do is play the game to see if I want to buy it and figure out how to power grind my way to max level so at launch, I can beat everyone to max level in the shortest time possible. I wont bother to send bug reports or do any kind of reporting on it what so ever either. So to all of the rest of you begging and pleading for that key, I wish you good luck and I hope you get one and I dont.

I`ll have his key thx :)

• Havok77Havok77 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I will adopt an orphan and raise them in suits of bacon for a key.
  • achesomaachesoma Member RarePosts: 1,726
    I need a key but I'm not going to pay for it. 
    Preaching Pantheon to People at PAX  PAX East 2018 Day 4 - YouTube
  • SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,416

I'd love a key, At first I wasn't really intersted in Wildstar, but recently I decided to read up more on it and now I really wanna get it when it comes out. I am hoping to get a key somehow so I can sort of help test it out and also to get a rough idea of what class I wanna play at release.

If anyone feels like being kind and pming me a key it'll be apprecated, I'll do the same if I get any extra keys later on. Apparently everyone in the beta gets a few extra keys eventually. Thanks all Whether you provide me with a key or not.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

This discussion has been closed.