Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aura Kingdom Founder's Packs

XaenexXaenex Member UncommonPosts: 70

AeriaGames have pulled the veil and players are now able to view the contents of the Founder's Packs and even purchase them. The game is preparing for its first beta in a couple weeks, the Founder's beta, and it's sure to be a blast. Snag up your chance to participate in the game's first beta!

Founder's Beta begins on December 16th and is accessible exclusively to those who purchase any of the four different Founder's Packs. Packs will continue to be available throughout each beta phase (even after the Founder's Beta is over). 

You can get special items like: 

- Early Access to the Beta 

- Reserve your character names 

- Exclusive Pet, Mount, and Eidolon 

- Special Titles 

- Physical items like a Kero Plushie and much more! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPL2NXxuz40

Comments

• AshGUTZAshGUTZ Member Posts: 339
    I've never considered purchasing this type of promo until now, I'm weary of giving money to a publisher (~$250 USD for Diamond, yikes). I've been with Aeria since 2007, even written a few guides for their games. They've assisted me with a few account issues professionally. I'm weighing pros and cons on this one but I'm excited another game to try out none the less. :)

• AtlysAtlys Member Posts: 69
    I went in at the $20 dollar level. I told myself I wouldn't buy it if it was more than $10, but after refreshing the website and facebook all day, I just could see that going to waste. The game should be fun though. I look forward to the 16th.

On the eternal quest for that one perfect MMO.

• XaenexXaenex Member UncommonPosts: 70
    Originally posted by Atlys
    I went in at the $20 dollar level. I told myself I wouldn't buy it if it was more than $10, but after refreshing the website and facebook all day, I just could see that going to waste. The game should be fun though. I look forward to the 16th.

I'm still on the edge myself, wanting to scrounge up $20 to pump into the Founder's pack. I'll make my final decision next week :)

• aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    what aspects of the game are you all looking forward to?

"There are at least two kinds of games.
    One could be called finite, the other infinite.
    A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
    an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
    Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

Originally posted by aspekx
    what aspects of the game are you all looking forward to?

It sounds silly, but the air gliding. I've already read details on the mount system that don't make me too happy, but I'm looking forward to gliding/dashing through the air as well as the overall combat system with the primary class and secondary weapons system.

I'll be bringing you guys new Aura Kingdom content by Wednesday :)
  • Superman0XSuperman0X Member RarePosts: 2,292
    If you are on the ropes, then read up on how to safely and securely do offers. There are a lot of folks that are doing enough offers to purchase the $20 package. The higher level founders packs will still be there if you decide you want the items that they offer.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I do not like the wording of "Founders Pack" that developers are using.It is nothing more than a Cash shop purchase and a very large initial one at that.

I played Aeria games in the past,they were ok for a short while,but they are all designed to be slow and then slower to encourage buying stuff like xp pots or anything else to speed up a boring leveling game.This game is also using VERY low end old school tech,not sure if it is worth any money at all,but i guess reading into it that some people are willing to make that initial cash shop purchase.

What makes these cash shop purchases even worse is you don't get much of a choice to what you are purchasing,you just choose between pre-arranged packages.When you actually use a cash shop in any game,you get to browse and choose from the ENTIRE cash shop.

I personally wish people would quit throwing money away so easily,it is setting a really bad precedent for the future.I think it is already proving to be setting a bad standard as most new games are all now going this route and charging up around the $300 mark for premium packages.I hope people can do the simple math,300 bucks is close to 2 years of game subs and that does not mean you won't spend more once in the game for those 2 years.Why do people allow themselves to get ripped off like that?

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.