Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

trouble with account

aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167

has anyone else had trouble with their account and password retrieval?

i have reset mine 3 or 4 times over the past few weeks now and each time im still unable to login.

just curious, as i know i can simply create another account. but it just struck me as odd.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
One could be called finite, the other infinite.
A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

Comments

• ChadiwickerChadiwicker Member UncommonPosts: 80
    I haven't had any problems. Have you contacted customer support for the game?
  • zastenzasten Member Posts: 283
    Originally posted by aspekx

has anyone else had trouble with their account and password retrieval?

i have reset mine 3 or 4 times over the past few weeks now and each time im still unable to login.

just curious, as i know i can simply create another account. but it just struck me as odd.

Yeah, I just tried and failed several times!

Who ever created their web site needs to give up web site design as a career!

I have given up and moved on to another game, plenty of others to choose from...

• Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859

biggest problem ive had with my account is that i made one on this game :)... j/k 

But in all honesty ive reset mine a few times with no problems, all i can think is possibly spam issues :)

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy