Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you Leaving EvE or just rich -- Read this

Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859

I just read this post

Someone has agreed to price match any donation upto 1trillion isk in the plex drive for good.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=300437

Now i know a lot will think scam, but see who is running this, read the details.

For those that dont play eve or dont know value

A guy is prepared to give away roughly $35,000 in ingame money to good funds, and this is a game that is famous for people out to scam ./ kill / steal etc, not at all, the community in eve is second to non (my opinon ofc)

So guys if your leaving or can spare a bill or two please read the post and send isk to chribba.

Please note I myself have just sent over a fair few bills from alts so come on lets skint AC155 :)

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

Comments

• uplink4242uplink4242 Member UncommonPosts: 257
    Not only that, several other associations ingame are donating resources. Merc corps donating the ISK they gather from war extortions, investors donating large funds, some people selling their limited edition tournament ships, even people that can't afford to pay the game are sending their earned isk to convert to plex for that cause. So far over 3 trillion ISK have been donated. That's almost 100.000$, and people still say this game has a 'bad' community. 
  • AC155AC155 Member Posts: 1
    Just found this thread, thanks for the bump. Chribba is currently accepting isk donations or Plex donations, both will be matched and every little bit helps.
  • killahhkillahh Member UncommonPosts: 445

in the 10 years i played eve, there only has been one guy that held my respect, and that was Chribba.

in a game so easy to burn , bum, and savage people, which i myself was guilty at times of, I never heard a bad thing about him, and admired his tenacity.

I  might have to reactivate to help him out.

over 20 years of mmorpg's and counting...