Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help..

NierroNierro Member UncommonPosts: 1,755

I just pre-ordered off of www.gamespot.com and I haven't got my beta email yet...why?

If they only send it out once a week, then what day do they send it on?

-Thanks

Comments

• lazerbeardlazerbeard Member Posts: 53

you havent been mailed your beta info yet because the beta has not started yet. When it DOES start, Im sure youll get the info, ( I won a beta account, and am also waiting with you dude!)

• NierroNierro Member UncommonPosts: 1,755

Oh, thanks for clearin me up.::::02:: What side will you play? Cora looks pretty sweet.

• yourmom12192yourmom12192 Member Posts: 221

FLESH IS WEAK!!!!!!!!!!

ACCRETIAN EMPIRE!!!!!

Just thought id clear that up, lol.

Cheers

• DakkanonDakkanon Member Posts: 289

Originally posted by yourmom12192

FLESH IS WEAK!!!!!!!!!!
    ACCRETIAN EMPIRE!!!!!
    Just thought id clear that up, lol.
    Cheers

Could not of said it better myself.

-Dakkanon
    Paradigm, an Accretia Clan

You guys are in for a rude awakening...MAGIC REIGNS SUPREME!

• lazerbeardlazerbeard Member Posts: 53

Flesh IS weak, so we coat it in uber metal alloy, and we call it a MAU. Flesh is weak, metal is strong, and awesome mechs rule supreme.

Rawr..you'll see...anyone could hide under a metal shell..Cora is RAW POWER ::::35::

• xxP3NGUINxxxxP3NGUINxx Member Posts: 5

The *only* thing about Cora that is raw, is the women...(let me tell you).

there is only one thing left to say...

FLESH IS WEAK!!!

p.s. bellatio are midgets...and midgets are evil by nature, they murder, steal, and give really bad boo-boos as well as make rather nasty and obscene websites....*bleep* them midgets....

"I was the one who ate paint chips as a kid"

Like I said earlier..you guys are in for a rude awakening...and a filled hospital.

• AcalexAcalex Member UncommonPosts: 72

Yea, you obviously never saw the video where the Accretian gets blown into a million pieces by a Cora. With magic.

Faith in DECEM > Technology

• EVERYTHING IS WEAK
    There is nothing that is strong really. Even Acretian use other materials for armor besides metal. Just look at the raw materials used to create armor on rfonline.x2game.com's info.

• sizzflairsizzflair Member UncommonPosts: 29

I hope all of you "Flesh is weak" people...

You guys better fight well to gain control of the mines... about 90% of Korean servers (maybe 100%) have Bellato or Cora or both allianced taking control of the Mines 24/7

Fight well so I can do some hardcore mining imageimageimage

• NotoriousXNotoriousX Member UncommonPosts: 197

all i can say...something different from the others...FLESH IS WEAK!!! ::::08::

Tormented echoes of a fallen Eden
    I longed for her beauty
    Yet from dust, she returned
    The dream, an enigma.... silent

• CrabbyCrabby Member Posts: 153

Originally posted by lazerbeard

you havent been mailed your beta info yet because the beta has not started yet. When it DOES start, Im sure youll get the info, ( I won a beta account, and am also waiting with you dude!)

This is not correct.  Each week they send the beta codes off in waves.  I pre-ordered the initial day of the offer and received my code and a link to the beta site a few weeks later.  The only thing that needs to happen is for CodeMasters to start the beta and bring up the account creation page.  It also states on the website that selected CB participants will be allowed to create accounts before pre-order codes will be allowed to work. 

• AcalexAcalex Member UncommonPosts: 72

so basically, you have your code which does nothing yet. So either way the guy will still wait.