Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Defiance: Live Forum Q&A with Trick Dempsey -- WEDNESDAY!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,502

Join us Wednesday, December 4 at 7PM ET in our Defiance subforum for a live Q&A with Defiance creative lead Trick Dempsey.

If you've got questions for Trick on Defiance this is an event you won't want to miss!

Please keep in mind that Wednesday's Q&A is NOT a discussion thread. Simply submit your questions in the thread (or follow-up questions to any of Trick's answers) and allow him a chance to answer.

Remember to be respectful and courteous with your questions. Disrespectful questions, comments, or outright trolling will be dealt with harshly by our moderation team.

If you have any questions about Wednesday's Q&A, feel free to drop 'em in the comments below.

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
Community Manager
Twitter: @eMikeB

Comments

• krondinkrondin Member UncommonPosts: 106

I really wish he would just answer the questions we've been asking since game launch. All we have gotten so far is empty promises and excuses.  I've played since alpha testing, which was very FUN. A lot of that was lost at launch with bad changes. 90% of the players were gone within 3-4 months.

It seems they have forgotten that in a MMO if i cant FEEL empowered, or attain that feeling over months of time vested on my characters, then i have no real reason to play that game.  If i want to be ordinary i can just stay in real life and not play games. I play games to attain what most of us can't in real life.

I still think with Scott Hartsman leading Trion now, that Trion games, including Defiance, will continue to improve! Lets Hope.....

• BeckAltarrBeckAltarr Member Posts: 18

Looks like a conflict in Scheduling. Trick is Scheduled this Wednesday on K-TAM Radio at 4pm PT which is 7 Est. Not sure how he is going to be talking on the radio and typing out answers to forum questions at the same time and not get distracted.

Interesting development.

K-TAM Radio