Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone got an extra beta key for this?

I have been trying to get into beta since it started no luck...If someone could be generous enough to give me one I would be grateful.  pm if u can thanks

Comments

• KatillaKatilla Member UncommonPosts: 829
    same boat buddy, signed up day one and still nothing, signed up again, and still nothing :(
  • JayFiveAliveJayFiveAlive Member UncommonPosts: 601
    From what I've heard it's not possible to give away a key as it's attached to the user name/email that originally was invited.
  • anthony21690anthony21690 Member UncommonPosts: 119
    Originally posted by JayFiveAlive
    From what I've heard it's not possible to give away a key as it's attached to the user name/email that originally was invited.

Actually incorrect, I received two keys, one from an email (Which I configured to a new account on a different email for reasons) and one from a friend which I gave to another friend who used his own email.

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    Originally posted by JayFiveAlive

I gave my key to my brother-in-law.

• JayFiveAliveJayFiveAlive Member UncommonPosts: 601
    Oh dang, that's awesome! I stand corrected- sorry about that. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed i suppose haha.
  • ragz45ragz45 Member UncommonPosts: 810
    Heh those beta keys are more wanted than Lindsy Lohan before she was a drug addicted crack fiend.
  • ShauneepeakShauneepeak Member UncommonPosts: 424
    Thing is each key is assigned to each beta getting a key from an old beta will let you make a beta account but it won't let you play in the future betas unless you get a key for that beta which you then have to enter into your account.
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    I dont think theres gonna be another beta weekend for at least another month. That last one put me in withdrawal and craving for more.  Cant seem to enjoy any other game either as much.
  • darkstar62darkstar62 Member Posts: 6
    You do not need a beta key for each beta. The first gets you through every preceding beta.
  • ShauneepeakShauneepeak Member UncommonPosts: 424
    Originally posted by darkstar62
    You do not need a beta key for each beta. The first gets you through every preceding beta.

Not for me. I had a key from earlier but it didn't work for the most recent beta and had to enter the new one I had received.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

I'm not sure that that's accurate, my key simply said it was for a certain beta event, I could be wrong but I don't think I can get in the next without being invited again. That was my understanding for many keys sent out prior to receiving one myself as well.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• Godshelp12Godshelp12 Member UncommonPosts: 30

Incorrect.  Each beta uses a separate key.

• ragz45ragz45 Member UncommonPosts: 810
    Originally posted by ElRenmazuo
    I dont think theres gonna be another beta weekend for at least another month. That last one put me in withdrawal and craving for more.  Cant seem to enjoy any other game either as much.

Heh SWTOR did the same thing.  Drug dealers do the same thing, give you just a taste of smack to get you hooked.  But don't show you what the final result will be, because that will just turn clients away.

• WolfmeisterWolfmeister Member UncommonPosts: 50
    Originally posted by ragz45
    Originally posted by ElRenmazuo

Heh SWTOR did the same thing.  Drug dealers do the same thing, give you just a taste of smack to get you hooked.  But don't show you what the final result will be, because that will just turn clients away.

SWTOR had early access... that's a lot different than a beta weekend that is over BEFORE you know you have been invited!

We are the Founding Fathers in this virtual world in which we create. As such it seems we must do what our Founding Fathers had to do.. in order to let our fellow gamers have a fair shake.

This discussion has been closed.