Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NO LONGER FREE!!!!!!

K2 staff has implicated a new "patch" that basically says P2P

check out these links---> http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=6154

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=6169&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I suggest finding another game.

Comments

• spyda666spyda666 Member Posts: 40
    This whole damn game is turnin out to be a total scam to stop people playing this game without coughing up massive sums of money with very little turnout anyway! I've just been to your link, and it requires me to make an account. So i go through all the processes, and guess what?! It doesn't recognise it! These scammers are just trying to stop us from enjoying a good concept for a game for free! Go find another game, people, it seemed like a good idea, but if it isn't the moderators that are messing up this game for the consumer, then it is the constant glitches and problems that the moderators can't keep up with/aren't bothered to keep up with.
  • Unreal_MageUnreal_Mage Member Posts: 84

How would you like to pay 100 thousand or more $'s just to make a patch? Its not a free thing to make a server or a patch!! Thats why they cant keep up with the glitches and bugs, but hey!, at least the game plays. ALSO!!!! read your e-mail if you already havent cuz you have to Activate

your account or it wont work...

Now as i said, patches, updates, servers, everything they do costs some huge, HUGE, HUGE!!, amount of money. Its not "Ok open this, look at this, add this, do that.." its some THEY have to pay for. They have to pay every month just to keep the servers up... 

• PurupwnsPurupwns Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by Unreal_Mage

How would you like to pay 100 thousand or more $'s just to make a patch? Its not a free thing to make a server or a patch!! Thats why they cant keep up with the glitches and bugs, but hey!, at least the game plays. ALSO!!!! read your e-mail if you already havent cuz you have to Activate
    your account or it wont work...
    Now as i said, patches, updates, servers, everything they do costs some huge, HUGE, HUGE!!, amount of money. Its not "Ok open this, look at this, add this, do that.." its some THEY have to pay for. They have to pay every month just to keep the servers up... 

You sir, have no idea of what you are talking about . 100 thousand dollars you say? *sigh*
  • Unreal_MageUnreal_Mage Member Posts: 84
    Ok maybe not THAT much, but they do have to pay to make it
  • seabluesseablues Member Posts: 58

STOP IT DUDE,

ALL Ignore him check out the thread " the real problem" and see his ridiculous comments there.

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU DO DON"T KNOW ANYTHING?

YOU DON'T

TY,
    I'm out::::01::

• shad0wduckshad0wduck Member Posts: 33
    lol its not P2P its just that premium users get priority now..... so if its full, only premium members can get in lol which is good for me YAYimageimage