Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Its my birthday! :D

TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999

[mod edit]

Oh and no this is not a hoax and no I am not just saying it to get something for nothing, its not something I do on a regular basis, infact I've never announced my birthday on this site or any gaming site before but hey, can't blame a guy for trying since it really is and all ^_^  And incase you're all wondering I turned 30 today, I feel old already lol.

imageimage

Comments

• noegusisnoegusis Member UncommonPosts: 29
    happy birthday ^__^
  • GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    Happy birthday:)  I'm 33 and I don't feel old at all yet.. I feel sorry for you /grin

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    Originally posted by GwapoJosh
    Happy birthday:)  I'm 33 and I don't feel old at all yet.. I feel sorry for you /grin

Gee thanks lol. Well, I try to keep feeling young with the usual video gaming and anime hobbies, heheh.  Though sometimes I get told I'm too old for that kind of stuff >_>

imageimage

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    Originally posted by Urvan
    Originally posted by GwapoJosh

Gee thanks lol. Well, I try to keep feeling young with the usual video gaming and anime hobbies, heheh.  Though sometimes I get told I'm too old for that kind of stuff >_>

Don't listen to them.. I plan on playing games and watching anime until I'm well over a 100 :)

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

Happy Birthday!

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

While creating a birthday thread is okay, using it to ask for keys isn't really appropriate.

I've moved this to off-topic and am leaving it open  with edits so you can have your birthday thread continue if you wish.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]