Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steam sales plus question about EVE and TSW

GreteldaGretelda Member UncommonPosts: 359

is there a chance that there is going to be special prices for The Secret World and Eve Online on steam too or are they only exclusives to their sites?their prices have gotten lower on steam too but not as much as it is on their own site or amazon.was just asking if they might get any special hourly offer too or not on steam since right now i am only able to get things from steam.also i am new to these stuff.

also does Eve Online keys stack with the buddy/mmorpg gift keys? (mmorpg gift for TSW)

and for the secret world keys i should use mmorpg keys then the game key right?(assuming the mmorpg ones still works i got one but got busy)

my top MMOs: UO,DAOC,WoW,GW2

most of my posts are just my opinions they are not facts,it is the same for you too.

Comments

• NephaeriusNephaerius Member UncommonPosts: 1,671
    Originally posted by Gretelda

is there a chance that there is going to be special prices for The Secret World and Eve Online on steam too or are they only exclusives to their sites?their prices have gotten lower on steam too but not as much as it is on their own site or amazon.was just asking if they might get any special hourly offer too or not on steam since right now i am only able to get things from steam.also i am new to these stuff.

also does Eve Online keys stack with the buddy/mmorpg gift keys? (mmorpg gift for TSW)

and for the secret world keys i should use mmorpg keys then the game key right?(assuming the mmorpg ones still works i got one but got busy)

Never know with Steam but Amazon and Steam usually try to stay competitive with one another price so when one has something on sale the other usually at least discounts it.  So it's possible?

Steam: Neph

• GreteldaGretelda Member UncommonPosts: 359
    hope so.still waiting for my other questions answers.does Eve keys that are on sale right now on steam stacks with buddy inv trials? what about the secret world? probably have to make a separate topics for these....

my top MMOs: UO,DAOC,WoW,GW2

most of my posts are just my opinions they are not facts,it is the same for you too.